Chapter 17

(Adam's POV)

  "You set a date!" George asks Matty and Rose about their wedding. There has been a lot going on with us and I am glad that they were able to decide on a date. Destiny and I haven't made a decision about our wedding date. It is hard because we have to work around the band schedule and around each other's weddings. We all basically got engaged around the same time. 

  Matty nods. "We did. The date is February 16th. We are still working out the details but that's decided on. I also want you guys to be my groomsmen." 

  "Of course, we'll be your groomsmen!" I state. Today is the last day of tour rehearsals before we start the tour. We're starting the tour in Manchester, our hometown. I am excited to finally be playing shows again after two years off. We played one show last year and that was it. It is amazing to finally be able to do what I love, going to places I love. Not only is tour starting back up soon but tonight Destiny meets my parents. I wanted to ask her to come on tour with me but she has work. "Destiny and I still need to decide on a date. How exactly are you going to plan the wedding while we are on tour?" 

  Rose walks over to us. She had just finished running through her set. "We will figure it out. Invitations is the easy part, the hard part is gonna be getting the dresses and tuxes. Everything else will be able to do. Plus for two months we'll be in Europe so we could go back and forth." 

  "I guess that works. Amanda and I have to set a date as well. I am happy for the both of you. I would love to be your groomsmen Matty." George states. "We will continue this conversation but first we have rehearsal." 

  Matty nods. "That we do." He agrees going to the microphone. 

  Rose sits in her usual spot to watch us. "Good luck guys!" She says. 

  I can tell that something is going on with her but I don't want to ask in case it comes across as pushy. I go grab my guitar so we can get rehearsal started. My least favorite part of getting for tours is rehearsing beforehand. The four of us are perfectionists after all. So we want our set to be perfect, especially Matty. He wants everything to be perfect because he is that way. I never get bored of hearing him sing though. He has an amazing voice which is why he is the lead singer. 

  After rehearsal I tell the guys goodbye for the day. "I will see you guys tomorrow." I state, getting in my car. 

  George nods. "See you tomorrow. I will let you know when Amanda and I set a date." He states. 

  "See you tomorrow." Matty says back. 

  Rose waves me off. "Bye." 

  Ross doesn't say anything but waves at me as I drive off. I drive home to get ready for seeing my parents. I am nervous about them meeting Destiny mainly because I have never taken someone home to meet my parents, at least not like this. It is going to make for an interesting night. I am nervous about how things are going to go. They are very protective of me as they should be. I get inside the house to see my fiance digging through wedding magazines. "Getting ideas?" I ask her.