7

What. The. FUCK Y/N.

His lips were so soft and warm, but I knew that I couldn't let the kiss last for too long, I didn't want to make the viewers feel uncomfortable. I pulled out of the kiss, feeling more flustered than ever. Butterflies were swirling madly around in my stomach, my cheeks heating up. I looked at Tommy, who, to my relief, looked exactly the same. Wait does that mean..?

No Y/N. It's acting. He's acting. Cut it out.

He leaned forward, and ran his left hand through my hair. Was he going to kiss me back?! Now?! He didn't and instead whispered into my right ear.

"I thought you said only on the cheek." he whispered.

I leaned into his ear. "I can surprise sometimes," I said. I backed up from him, and hobbled out the door.

So far I've been the only one to initiate kisses, I thought. I unlocked my phone to text Tommy.

My Tommy ❤️

You're initiating the next two kisses

His reply was almost instant.

My Tommy ❤️

How would I know you'd be kissing me that often??

Well know or not the next two kisses are from you

Fine 😒

About a minute later, Tommy knocked on my door. I told him to come him, and he stood there, kind of at a loss for words for a second.

"So, did you actually want to do something, cause I mean, I had to end my stream and-" he started.

"No, let's actually go get some ice cream. It's a nice day, not too cold. And we can go walk along a beach, I don't actually know any beaches, we could take some photos and post them to prove we were there, y'know?" I replied.

A smile appeared on his face. "Yeah sounds good, I'll get a hoodie on." He walked closed the door on his way out. I quickly traded out my tee shirt for a long sleeved shirt, seeing that it wasn't as cold based on the forecast. It would get a bit colder around 6:45, but I doubted we would be out that long.

He met me outside my door, as if waiting for me. We started walking down the stairs together, when he entwined his hand into mine. I looked up at him in confusion, until he gave me a sideways glance.

"Parents gotta see it," he said through his teeth. I mouthed an 'Ohhh,' at him as we made our way down to the first floor.

"Mum, we're gonna go get some ice cream and walk around for a bit, whether's nice," Tommy called out.

"Okay, just be back by 7:15pm, and promise you'll eat your dinners," she replied.

"We promise!" me and Tommy said in unison. We looked up at each other and laughed, unintentionally saying the phrase at the same time.

"Oh, look at you two soulmates saying your phrases in unison. Adorable." Tommy's mom said. I chuckled a bit and looked at Tommy to see his reaction. He looked like he was blushing, but I couldn't really tell. I pushed it at the back of my mind, and walked out the door and let go of Tommy's hand. He let go quickly as well.