Chapter 5

Jace P.O.V

When I get home from work at Brandon's garage I expected at least one of the guys to be home but when I get there none of the cars are in the driveway and when I walk up to the door you can't hear the guys laughing or talking like you usually can.

So I take out my phone a call Jack, no answer, so I call Adam and then Lee still no answer. So I look at the tracker on my phone to see them all at Nathan Griffin's house.

Something bad must have happened to have all of them there at the same time so I rush to my truck slam open the door and drive way over the speed limit to get where all the guys are.

When I pull up I see all our cars in the driveway plus a few more. I rush up the steps and knock waiting for the door to open.

When it does open my breath gets knocked out of me, there's a girl standing behind Lee peeking over his shoulder, and she was the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

Lee seemed to have been talking to me while I spaced out.

" - and this is Addley Griffin, Nathan's younger sister." Lee finishes.

Wait, when did Nathan get a younger sister?

I repeat my question out loud and Lee answers.

" Today apparently."

Lee looks back and shares a secret smile with Addley and steps back so I could come in.

I put my hand out and introduce myself to Addley.

" Hello my name is Jace, Jace Conway."

She shakes my hand and says, " Hello Jace, my name is Addley Griffin."

A dog barking interups us and a giant black dog walks up to Addley and rubs his nose against her legs. " This is Dino my great dane."

Jack walks up and pats my back,

" He scared the shit out of me mate, when I first met him he looked as though he would tear my throat out."

" You probably deserved it." I responded.

" He did!" Adam said, when he walked in from the kitchen and into the living room where all us us except Nathan, Kota and Victor.

Addley waved her hands around and I realized she was signing to Adam and Lee, seeing as though me and Jack didn't learn sign language. With her face lighting up with her pearly whites, took my breath away making me wish I had learned when Adam offered to teach us.

" Hey man," I greeted Adam with a handshake.

Nathan came in with Victor and Kota trailing behind him. Kota opened his mouth and began to talk,

" We have decided that, the rest of our team should be introduced to Nate's sister and we were wondering if you would like to stay seeing as though Adam, Lee and me could be translating for Addley while she meets our team."

Addley began furiously signing and Adam nodded. " She wants to know why your calling your friends your team?" Adam translates.

" I'll have to tell you after everyone gets here if that's okay with you Addley?" Kota responds.

Addley nods her head and we all seem to watch as her firey red curls bounce while she nods.

" Okay so Victor will call all the guys and they all should be here within an hour." Nathan says while nodding to Victor who walks back into the kitchen.

Nathan sits down next to Addley on the couch and turns to her questioning if he could call her Addy. She nods her consent.

Lee walks up to her and bends down looking her in the eyes and putting a hand on her knee.

" Some of the guys on the Blackbourne Team can be a little, intimidating or excentric, but they mean no harm." Lee says and Nathan nods.

" Just tell me if you need a breather and they'll all back off." Nathan responds.

Just then you could here knocking on the door and a loud shout of hello, Victor opens the door and in pops Luke and Gabe, I groan and run a hand over my face not these to dufuces. Addley giggles at my expression.