7| melancholy

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。

              ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

{TW: contains subjects such as abuse, mental illness, and eating disorders. Please do not continue if the following subjects trigger you}

I groaned,  my muscles riddled with agony from a long night of crying and despair. Last night had been a nightmare, after my face reveal stream my entire phone was blowing up, and not all of it was good. Messages from men asking to see pictures of my body, and pictures of my nudes filled my dms. While others told me how ugly I was,  how fat I was, and how I should kill myself. The harsh words were slowly starting to get to my head. But I knew this was gonna happen, so why did it hurt me so much?

My bed no longer had that welcome feeling like it used to, now it just felt sad and empty. It had never really hit me how alone I was. But sitting here with nothing but my thoughts made me realize a lot about my life that I had suppressed for my own sake.

Making my way to my kitchen I searched the fridge for anything to fulfill my dying hunger but staring at all the delicious food in front of me, I found my appetite had disappeared as quick as it came. The thought of eating sickened me to my stomach. This feeling was unfortunately nothing new. Thoughts of my past began to repeat in my head. Remembering how it was when I was little.

My monthly reminder of my horrid childhood. My parents words had dug deep into me like a blade against my skin, My teeth clenched as I began to cry, panic setting into my body. My mind flashing back to the hundred of times I had been beaten, starved and neglected. It was a sickening feeling

Running to the bathroom I felt as my remaining contents in my stomach pushed through my throat and out my mouth. I cough and cried. Desperately washing the acidic taste out of my mouth. I felt weak and helpless. Staring at my reflection In the mirror I looked like an utter disaster. My skin was pale, making me seem ill. My hair was messy and uncared for. My usually bright brown eyes now dulled into a dim black color, combined with dark eye bags that made me look like I hadn't slept in days, which was true. In total I looked like a complete mess, but I didn't care.

From my bedroom I heard my phone ringing intensely. I dreaded picking it up, since whoever on the other end would be forced into hearing my current state. Getting closer to the device I was brimming with dread by the name on my screen. Dream. Out of everyone who could have called me at the moment, it had to be him. The exact person I REALLY didn't want it to be.

I picked up, adjusting my voice to fake a joyful expression. "Hey what's up!" I said, praying that my stuffy nose didn't give me away. "Hey Nessa, I watched your stream that you did yesterday with the face reveal." Shit...The thought of Dream seeing what I had looked like made me feel even worse. He was probably here to judge and harass me just like everyone else. Everyone bullying me was bad enough, but deep down I knew his opinion would hit the hardest. I wanted him to like me. He was one of my newest friends of course, and having him leave me this fast filled me with anguish.

"I uh...I thought you looked really pretty" he stammered. I was shocked by the words that left his lips. Pretty? He thought I was pretty? When thousands of other people had told me otherwise. I was beaming. "Oh...thank you!" I exclaimed, feeling a sense of confidence restore itself.

"Ya of course, I noticed you left very upset though and I was wondering if I could make you feel any better." He said. "Really I'm fine, you don't have to do anything for me Dream. But thank you for asking" I smiled. He giggled at my response. "Well too late, check your discord messages. I left a little surprise for you."

{A/N: sorry this chapter was so short! My friends were really excited for a new chapter and I wanted to provide, anyway hope you enjoyed.}

              ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑