04

|Lights. Camera. Action!|

 Action!|

__

Vernon stepped out of his car. A few girls that were smoking outside the strip club, stood staring him and his Mclaren down. Vernon realized in the moment, it might have sufficed to have taken a simple taxi rather than his own vehicle.

The location of this rather 'special' strip club, was in a more shady part of the city. Not exactly shady in the way that it was dangerous, rather, a lot of freaks or society's little rejects hid about this area.

For those who knew that area and the scene, it might have been a bit suspicious, or seemingly strange to see an expensive looking car next to an expensive looking person, such as Vernon. But so what, he couldn't help it.

Vernon was brought up with money, he'd been blessed enough to be spoiled. But everything he owned today came from his own pockets. He worked as hard as anyone else, except for the minor advantages, or he'd like to call them "minor."  Still every once and a while it should be fine to show off.

Vernon clicked his car to lock and he shoved the keys into his chest pocket. He took a small sigh and pressed his hand against his chest. He felt his heart thumping hard. Was he nervous?

He was. Of course he was. He was about to step into a run down strip club, filled with odd people he would have never associated with. All for a boy who he thought was a girl and slept with. What was he thinking?

"Vernon~"  Vernon imagined the beautiful curves of Seungkwan body pressed against his. The feeling of his soft palms touching his chest. The sharp and deep brown of his eyes staring up at him with such uncanny beauty. That little smirk that seemed to capture his very essence.

Sure it may seem shallow. Why Vernon liked him. But it was all he had at the moment. Snippets of his attraction to him. A simple infatuation. A feeling at the very least. That's all he needed in order for him to chase the boy. Who knew when Vernon would feel something again.

"It's okay Vernon, you got this," Vernon told himself, shaking his wrist, trying to release all the tension he felt.

Vernon walked forward, his shoes made imprints in the old dark red carpet sprawled out on the pavement. He made sure to stuff his hands into the protection of his pockets so that he wouldn't brush against the worn out posts.

He took a moment to stop and look down at the pull of the door. He felt like he might just get sick from touching the old thing. He wondered how the place inside could function. Everything from the outside seemed so worn out.

But he knew he had to do it. Vernon grabbed the door and there he went in. As soon as he was in he had to close his eyes, there was this big light that flashed directly on him. After a second or two he opened his eyes and they really widened this time.