01

|High Heels|

__

Vernon's POV

I met her at a bar downtown. Her name was Seung-ah.

If I'm being honest, I never talk to women at bars, or at all really. It's not that I'm unappealing to them, or that they don't approach me, or that I'm gay. I just don't have time for a relationship

I've never had time for one to be blunt, that, and never in my entire life have I ever actually fallen for a girl before.

Hard to believe maybe but I've never had a crush, nor have I ever dated a girl I actually liked.

People used to call me a playboy because I went through girls like tickets at a carnival.

It's not like I enjoyed hurting them, I just couldn't get myself to fall for them, no matter the length of the relationship I just wasn't interested.

So it was strange when she approached me with such soft eyes, and a smile that could trap you in a daze for days, I felt myself being pulled down a loop of questioning. Why her?

I've met so many girls before, and dated so much that I can't even count so why am I stuttering on my words, or sweating at the palms, why is my heart beating out of control in my chest. How is she doing this with just a bat of the lashes and a tiny cute smirk?

Maybe it was her appearance?

Her hair was a long silky black that reached to her chest, but I assume it was probably much longer since it was in two perfectly placed pigtails on each side of her little head.

Her lips were perky pink and shiny from the sparkling gloss on them.

She had a nice body and her clothing was quite stylish; she did the thing where she displayed some of her peachy tan shoulders all while showing off the beauty of her well-structured collarbone.

She had this smirk she used every time she was trying to convince you on something. It was between flirtatious and devious like she was devouring you with her eyes, tempting you to give into her words.

Oh, and don't get me started on her in high heels, she was like a real-life goddess walking on the surface of this earth, every step she took screamed strength and power, she showed everyone in the room who was in charge.

She just had that type of power in her step. It was amazing.

Yes, and although much of those features about her are just appearance, I won't lie, her personality was a strong factor to my interest too.

When she approached me she just sat right next to me, at first I didn't want to look at her thinking she was just another girl trying to get a drink off of me, but instead, she turned away from me and sat there as if waiting for me to address her.