Ice skating

I can't really think of a title and I'm going to be writing a lot of shitty stories tonight because me and my best friend are pulling an all night we again because gotta make the most of winter break am I right? Anyway let's get to the story my beautiful mother fuckers❤️also I'm going to try and make these more lgbtq+ friendly so I hope I did well
Relationship with Alec: bf and gf

Your p.o.v
Me and Alec decided to go ice skating today since we haven't in a while. I quickly got ready and ran out the door across the hall and knocked on Alec's door. "Oi (I'm sorry I say Oi a lot) Alec are you ready?" I yelled knocking on the door. "Yeah I'll be out in a minute" he yelled from the other side of the door. A few minutes later he opened the door wearing a red hoodie and black joggers. "I see there is one hoodie that I have not stolen" he chuckled "it's new and your not going to steal it." He's hilarious that he thinks that he actually has control over these things. "Race you outside!" I yelled and sprinted down the stairs as fast I could. He was gaining on me so I picked up my speed. We got to the downstairs of the apartment complex and stopped for a breather. He suddenly picked me up from behind and I squealed "put me down!" I yelled giggling. He finally put me down and I raced out the door to the car And stuck my tongue out at him.
~teeny time skip because I'm ✨lazy✨
Alec's p.o.v(this is my first time doing something other than y/n's p.o.v)
We got to the ice rink(it's indoor sorry I've never been to an outdoor one) after about a half an hour of driving, I looked over at y/n's face. They were grinning while they're cheeks were dusted with a light blush they're adorable. "Alec stop staring at me and let's go" they said opening they're door. I blushed a little then opened my door getting out of the car.
~Another teeny time skip sorry lol~
Your p.o.v
"Hey can you help me with my skates?" I asked Alec looking over at him hopefully. "C'mere bubba" he said putting me on his lap. I blushed madly and hid my face in his shoulder. "Aw you know your cute when you blush y/n/n (your nickname)" I just blushed more. He helped me stand up and we headed over to the rink. "Um Alec there's a tiny problem" I nervously laughed. "I haven't skated in 2 years" I looked at him and he looked like he was holding in his laughter. "Hey! It's not my fault" I said slightly annoyed "I'm sorry for laughing baby your right it's not your fault". I just huffed and looked away "cmon I said I was sorry" he said fake pouting. He turned my face to look at him and slowly kissed me, butterflies erupted in my stomach. He always gave me butterflies whenever we kissed. We slowly pulled away and he looked down at me smiling "are we good now?" I sighed "ok" he smiled then grabbed onto my hand softly dragging me towards the rink. We stepped onto the rink almost slipping in the process. I held onto Alec's arm scared to move, he took a step forward and so I did too. I moved a little more starting to glide, i let go of his arm and slid forward a foot or two. I grinned and looked back at Alec. "You good over there buddy?" I said giggling "yeah I'm fine it's just *fake sniff* you left me" he said pouting. I laughed and glided back over to him grabbing his hand once again. We both slid forward a little more moving a couple inches every move "ok I'm gonna let go now...ok?" He looked at me terrified "NO" he said wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug leaving me not being able to breathe. I poured and struggled to get out of his grip. When I finally did I glided forward and pulled him along with me. "Hey babe...STOP MOVING" he said/yelled. I chuckled and kept moving.

~teeny time skip once again~
We were driving home quietly when Alec spoke up "why did you leave me?" He said with puppy dog eyes "awwww baby I'm sorry" I looked over at him. His green eyes enlarged his nose scrunched up ever so slightly his perfect lips forming a frown. Once we had a stoplight I moved his face so it was facing mine and kissed him until his frown went away. "That's much better, I love your smile" I said grinning he just chuckled and focused back on the road.
~you already know what it is I don't have to say it~
We got home and sat on the couch. Alec shifted me so he was spooning me and I turned around so I could face him. "I had fun with you today even though I'm a horrible ice skater" he whispered booping my nose with his. "I had fun too" I whispered back. He softly kissed me butterflies coming once again. Even though Alec is horrible at ice skating I had fun.

Words: 881
Request: Cicitomei22 
This one was actually a request it's a miracle, seriously though thank you so much for requesting I really hope you liked it anyways happy reading have a wonderful day my lovelies❤️