Cuddles

I'm in need of cuddles right now but can't get any because I'm lonely af so I wrote this and now I'm even more lonely so that didn't help
Relationship with Alec: bf and gf
When: before quarantine aka ✨the good old days✨

Your p.o.v
Alec had been in the studio all day filming and recording and all that jazz. But he said he would be home any minute so I pulled on my pj's and grabbed the snacks and brought them to our room. I heard the jingle of keys and the door creak open and I squealed. "Hey babe I'm home!" He yelled from the living room and I ran out to him and jumped into his arms thankful that he caught me. He chuckled "did you miss me?" He asked with a small smirk and I just nodded snuggling closer into him. "I needed cuddles" I mumbled into him(my dirty mind I-) "well I'm here now" he smiled and kissed my head. He slowly put my down and I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards our bedroom. "Cuddles" I stated. "One minute at least let me change" he said looking at me hopefully which I just rolled my eyes and nodded slipping into bed under the warm covers.

I waited for a little before I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head bury into the back of my neck. "Wait snacks" I Said trying to get out of his grasp but failing. "Noooooooo" he whined. I giggle and turned around to face him. "Hi" I said giggling "hi" he said pecking my lips and tightening his grip on me. I snuggled myself into his chest knowing I wasn't going to go anywhere. I sighed dreamily these were the times to cherish.
Words: 285
Request: none but I mean what else is new😌
I thought this was really cute and made me feel hella lonely so excuse me while I go cry thanks and also sorry this one is so short (that's what he said) I'll try and make the next one a bit longer (that's also what he said) haha I'm immature