the way you feel

AHAHAHHAHA IM BACK AND BETTER THEN EVERY BABY (btw this takes place around when the way you felt came out) ALSO THIS IS MOSTLY FOR A FEMALE AND IM SORRY IDK HOW TO WRITE IT WITH TWO MALES IM SORRY
REQUESTED: yes but the person would like to remain anonymous <3
pronouns: they/them
type of story: smut 😏
relationship: significant other :)
warnings: ⚠️SMUT🔞

y/n p.o.v
Me and Alec were cuddling in bed when he lightly moved his fingertips across my bare stomach drawing shapes as i played with his hair. "Hey that tickles" i said slapping his hand away. He chuckled and rose up now positioned above me. "oh does it" he said starting to attack my sides with his fingertips. I immediately started squealing trying to get him to stop. I finally found a way to make him stop. I grabbed the back of his head and connected our lips in a kiss. I started to pull away but he just pulled me back into the kiss. I slightly moaned into the kiss as his tongue slipped into my mouth exploring every corner. i growled slightly pulling away. "Your making me really horny" i stated "that's kind of the point darling" he said in a deep voice, he pushed me down onto the back of the couch so we were now laying down. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt motioning for him to take it off. In one swift movement his shirt was across the room and mine joined shortly after. I attached our lips once more and flipped us over gaining dominance. He growled deeply suddenly unhappy with his position i wasn't going to let him move but he had other plans. He grabbed my hips picking me up and walking to our room slamming the door behind him. He pulled away briefly to gently throw me onto the bed gaining dominance again. i smirked and pulled at his belt starting to take it off. he roughly shoved my hands away and stood up quickly undoing his belt and taking off his pants. "oh kitten i'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he said. Quickly he grabbed my shorts and hesitated "are you sure this is ok?" i nodded in response to aroused to say anything. I decided to take over and threw my pants and underwear off. Alec looked me over and growled taking off his boxers as his member sprang out. He walked over to dresser and grabbed a condom rolling it on. I slightly moaned and he rushed over to my side. "Tell me if you want to stop" he said kissing me softly starting to bite my bottom lip. He hesitated before sliding his member inside of me. I moaned loudly hoping the neighbors couldn't hear us. He went in and out keeping a steady rhythm. "Faster" i moaned out arching my back. His pace sped up as he leaned down and whispered "patience".
i finally felt a knot in my stomach forming "A-Alec i'm gonna-" i started "shhh i know" he whispered speeding up. I moaned as i came and he kept going slowly to let me ride out my high. He leaned down and softly kissed me. "Now it's your turn" i said flipping us around struggling to stand. "You don't have to do this" he said, i ignored him and lowered myself onto his member pleasure filling me once again. I moaned and started riding him up and down grinding softly when i came down. Both of our moans filled the room as i started going faster and grinding harder. I started slowing down as i felt that familiar knot once again "babe i'm almost there" he moaned out, "me too" i replied. I went faster as we both came in sync. "I love you" i whispered falling on the bed next to him. "I love you too" he replied rolling the condom off and throwing it in the garbage can. He fell on the bed and i moved to lay on his chest falling asleep immediately.
—————————————————————————
HOLY WATER I NEED HOLY WATER HERE YA GO 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊 ITLL BE ENOUGH HOLY WATER FOR ALL OF US OK HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING HOPE YOUR NOT TO HORNY OK BYYE ALSO SORRY IT WAS RUSHED LMAO