Chapter.4. 'It's a new dawn,it's a new day'

( Kenny mickormick POV)

            "I'd better start walkin' home"
I hear Leo say "oh,sure" I say in response. I waited for a second for him to start move but he just stood there all confused *sigh* "yall's need help?" He waits a second to turn around and says "heh,y-yes sorry for t-the truble" "no prob bob" I say as i start walking him home, occasionally taking glances at his thicc ass, mmmm so nice, and pink, and thicc  omg I could bury my huge cock in that bunny boy ass all day~ O-oh I-im getting off topic.

( Leopold Scotch POV)

       Kenny seems to be being very nice to me,but I can't shake the feeling of someone's eyes burning themselves into my thighs....a take a short glance at Kenny ONLY TO SEE HIM DAYDREAMING WHALST LOOKING DIRECTLY AT MY ASS LIKE WTF!?!?!?!?! I stop and he brakes out of his trance.

"um, why'd you stop?" Kenny asks. I thought he wasn't like my dad's old creepy friends that used to ' ' babysit ' ' me when I was younger, but apparently I was mistaken,I look around for a second and see my house a few houses down and say " Oh! There's my home,imma go now" I didn't give him a chance to respond as I started booking it back to my house.

Once I got there,I unlocked the door relocked it and ran upstairs to my room to change,and cry for a bit. I did so for  I think half and hour before I heard a knock at my door and I shoot up then looked at the time. It's 10:28 AM that must be the moving team,and wow I cried for an hour and 28 minutes. Anyways I quickly clean my face off and open up the door to find *gasp* what the moving team!

I find some ship fill out some papers the moving people move my shin to my house and that was all said and done they left it's about 12:30 p.m. now and I. Am. Tired. As. Fuuck.