Chapter.2. "the end of a new beginning"

Leopold Scotch POV

Ssoo. Yep,I'm here,I'm finally here. My new home,South Park. It,it SEEMS  nice. But apart of me finds it a little eerie how it's in the middle of nowhere,in southern Calorodo, and everyone looks so nice...to "nice".

Anyways,I drive my silver Volvo into the town and try to fine my house number.
"1030,1010,Ah 1020. Got it" and with that,I pulled into my new parking garage.

I unpacked boxes and bags,for a couple what felt like hours,but was actually just a little over half an hour, but I digress. After getting those inside,I close up the garage,and got inside,locked my door and looked around the house,to get a kind of mental map of the house,so I can make a good unpacking plan.

After a bit of mental planing,I managed to get everything in it's designated areas. Kitchen stuff the kitchen,living room stuff and living room,excetera excetera.

I make my way up the stairs,and into the master bedroom. The moving people will be in a couple of hours so I might as well start unpacking what's in the boxes them selves. "Aaaaaaand done!" I say  triumphantly, 'hmm,the moving people still havent come.' (A/N this " is for somethin being spoken or whispered this ' Is for thoughts your welcome;3 )
'I know! I'll go for a walk around town,see what it's like' it was still quite early but,eh Fuck it. Yeah I can cures DEAL WITH IT! I just don't cures in front of people. But,yeah,I make my way to the front door,and walk out,the sun had barely risen in the sky,so it was still quite gray,but I found it pretty. "Sup" a strange voice says,I jump in response and spin around,to find the source of the noise. A 4"11 scrawny dirty blonde male leaning against the side of my house, wearing a pastel orange parka with brown fur rim,and black ripped jeans, with a ciggaret hanging out the side of his mouth. "H-hi?" I say in my weirdly still high pitch voice even though I'm 19,and weird foreign accent. "You know,I heard you may have been coming today,didn't think you would come so early, heh" the small-ish man said "oh,I just like to be pu-pu-punctual" god damn my studders "anyways" the man continues "what's your name,mine is kenny,Kenny mickormick" "h-hello Kenny,my name is l-leopold,Leopold 'butters' Scotch, p-pleased to meet you" I give him a warm smile with my mask and stick out my hand to sake his. He looks at me weirdly for a second and grabs my hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you to...leo" ...leo? Leo,heh a cute nickname I guess.