Chapter.3. "Hello! neighbor"

Leopold Scotch POV

Looking closer I notice the man-i mean Kenny wearing baby pink Converse,and that the holes on what appeared to be black ripped jeans looked less intentional and more accidental. He also smelt a bit weird,like I had smelt that sent before,i just couldn't figure on what it was,but it gave me a bad vibe,like I was in a dangerous presence.

"Uu,Leo? You ok there man,you look sad...I think" just then I realized that I had been staring at him lost in thought,I think he could sence my uncomfortable oroa,but judging by that last part I think  my mask hasn't changed,showing how whell I can hide my emotions with this thing. "Oh,S-sorry" I say as I take my hand back and rub my knuckles together,a habit I still have even after FOURTEEN YEARS. But again I digress,there was a moment of silence,before I thought about something to break-the-ice. "So,um I was just gonna talk a walk 'round town and just see where it takes me,but it seems like you know this place well, do ya mind walking with me a teaching me a bit about South Park?" There was a short bit of silence as he thought about his answer,and said "sure." Ok,good I'm actually going to get help! That...that sounded sad as fuck, but it's ok I'm just bad at cunfrunting people and asking for stuff,that's all! Heh,heh... moving on,I locked my front door made sure I had the keys, and me and this Kenny guy started walking. We past but a lot of things,and places occasionally running into an intoxicated person and trying not to get hurt. But I quickly realized that this town is really,REALLY fucking violent and cruel. Maybe moving here was a bad idea,but hey! At least the houses are at a very low price,and the collage is low to! But knowing what I know now,it's probably due to the lack of a aid and sophisticates.

(You've unlocked a new POV!Kenneth mickormick)

Kenny mickormick POV.

This guy I heard about is nothing like I expected,has kinda weird but in a sad yet innocent way,a way that makes me fell bad for him,ya know? I mean,he seems nice,a bit "girly" or "gay" if you will,but hey! On the bright side,I'm the first person he's trusting,and although I don't know what his face actually looks like,cuz of that weird mask-robot thing he wears,the rest of him is hot as hell. sooo maybe since he trusts me,I can get some of that if you know what I mean ;)