𝑻𝑾𝑶

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄?"

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄?"

____________
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚, "𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝒂𝒏𝒅 "𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕." 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒊𝒓é𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑽𝒂𝒖𝒙𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅. 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙-𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.
____________

Walking through the park for everyone to see, was Florence and Simon with their arms linked. Simon wanted to discuss the fine print of their newly struck deal, but Florence had other things on her mind.

"Do you believe in witches?" She questioned, looking across the small river. "Witches?" He laughed, looking at her. "Yes, are you a believer?" "I can hardly see how that is of any importance, Miss Bridgerton."

"Please, call me Florence. This may come as a surprise to you, but not every conversation has to be of importance. You do enjoy other things, yes?" She cocked an eyebrow at him. "Of course I do" he scoffed, slightly offended that she asked.

"Great, now answer the question" Florence smiled sweetly at him. "No, I do not believe in witches. Do you?"

"I do, but I think they're different than what we've been led to believe" she replied, causing him to take genuine interest in the new topic. "What is it that you think of them, then?"

Pondering for a moment, Florence scrunched her eyebrows. "I think they are just like any of us, regular people. Only they were deemed evil by those in power for having fun and being creative with how they do things."