𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 - 𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

Harry didn't sleep a wink that night. He was too busy trying to find a way to escape, but the gits gave him a room without a window. He thought about calling 911, but the gits managed to take his phone. He tried picking the lock on the door, but he was far too inexperienced for that.

He was currently sitting on the bed in trance. He looked insane, bags under his eyes, hair was messier than usual, and glasses askew.

He sat there in complete silence until a knock on the door broke him out of his trance.

"Come in?" He said but it was more of a question. The door opened and it was Draco.

"Get the fuck up, we have a busy day," he commanded.

"No," Harry said firmly.

"Why did they leave me to deal with you?" Draco mumbled under his breath, but Harry heard him.

"Deal with me? I'm not some object that can be handled. I'm a human being," Harry corrected.

Draco took a deep breath. "If you don't shut up you'll be a corpse. Now get up," he said calmly but firmly.

"Say please," Harry commanded.

Draco was shocked, to say the least. No one ever talked to him like that, he had just promised to end this boy's life and still disobeyed him? It was absurd.

"Absolutely not Potter," Draco stayed firm.

"Then I'm not getting up," the ravenette said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Potter!" Draco snapped.

"Malfoy!" Harry said in the same tone

"Oh for fucks sake. Potter just get the fuck up!" Draco yelled as he was starting to lose his patience.

"Oh for fucks sake. Malfoy just say please," Harry found himself pleading.

Draco got tired of Harry's behavior he stalked over to the boy and picked him up.

"Malfoy! Put me down! I don't have pants on!" Harry shouted. Draco ignored him and threw him over his shoulder. He picked up Harry's pants that were laying on the chair and put Harry down.

"Put them on," Draco ordered holding the pants out to the smaller boy. Harry scoffed,

"Make me," he said determinedly.

Draco picked Harry up and yet again threw him over his shoulder and forced the pants on him. The whole time Harry was screaming at Draco telling him how much of a asshole he was.

"Now, hurry up. Or do I have to carry you to our destination too?" Draco asked. Harry rolled his eyes and followed Draco out of the room knowing he lost.

-End of Chapter-

Just a lil filler chapter before I bring the tea in.

Baiiiiii!
*falls up the stairs*
(Yes UP the stairs)