𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘹 𝘉𝘢𝘯

So I didn't write this... I forgot how to write smut honestly. So since I have a wonderful s/o and they love me they wrote it for me :)

¡Mature scenes ahead!

❦❦

As soon as they got home Draco picked Harry up and brought him up to the bedroom. Draco dragged his arms along Harry's torso, grey eyes filled with lust. Harry trembled with anticipation and impatience.

Draco lowered his head to Harry's neck. Harry moved his head to the side while Draco licked up and down his neck.

Draco pulled back slightly and pulled the shirt over his boyfriend's head. He trailed his hands up from Harry's abs and pinched his nipple causing Harry to yelp.

Draco hummed in response to the yelp and moved both hands to his belt. He undid his pants and belt and pushed them down, leaving them to pool on the floor. He hooked his finger around the waistband of Harry's boxers and pulled them down.

Harry's cock hit the bottom of his stomach, it leaked with precum even though Draco had barely touched him.

"Already wet?" Draco whispered into Harry's ear. Harry shivered and tried to pull Draco's shirt from him. Draco hummed and moved back.

He took his clothes off and lifted Harry onto the bed.

Harry laid under the boy above him who was straddling his hips and leaning over to grab a bottle of lube.

Draco climbed off of Harry lifted his legs up. Draco pushed his tongue into Harry's ass. Harry moaned loudly and his legs started to shake violently.

Draco pulled away, lubed two fingers up, and stuck them into Harry without thinking about it. Harry tossed his head back and thrust down onto Draco's two fingers.

Once Harry was fully lubed, Draco pulled his fingers out and licked them. He poured the strawberry-flavored lube into his hand and rubbed his hard cock in it.

He hoisted Harry's legs on his shoulder and looked down at Harry, his eyes clouded with lust and Harry nodded, giving him permission.

Draco pushed his pulsing dick into Harry's tight hole. Harry closed his eyes tightly and Draco placed his lips into Harry's as a distraction from the pain. Draco's tongue pushed down on Harry's, massaging it back and forth.

He pushed deeper inside the boy while he kept him distracted with his mouth. Draco slowly pushed against his prostate and Harry cried out against his mouth.

Harry pulled away and Draco wiped away the tears that streamed down Harry's cheeks. Lowly, he moaned mostly out of pain.

Draco sat up and pushed into Harry. The pain soon turned into pleasure as Draco started going faster.

A knot built up as Draco kept pushing in and out of him.

"Wait," Draco grunted Harry nearly came undone. Harry let out a strained breath of pain.

"Okay."

Another thrust, Harry squirted onto Draco's stomach and his own and Draco came in Harry. He pulled out and laid next to the out-of-breath boy.

"I love you," he said running his fingers through Harry's messy locks. Harry turned to look at him.

"I love you too," he said exhausted as he laid his head down on Draco's pale chest. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Draco said as he wrapped his arm around his small boyfriend and kissed his hair.

Harry soon fell asleep to Draco gently running his hand up and down his back.

❦❦

Harry woke up first. He looked up at his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully. Harry watched his chest move up and down showing that the blond was breathing. Harry sighed with relief hoping it wasn't all a dream.

Draco began to stir in his sleep and pulled Harry closer. Harry smiled and snuggled closer to Draco. The blond seemed to be more awake and active because Harry felt a hand gently stroke his cock.

"Draco no," he said sternly.

"Draco yes," Draco smirked onto his neck.

"Draco doesn't get any sex for a month," Harry turned around so that he was facing the blond.

"What? Why?" Draco practically whined.

Harry pulled a face. "You know why. The whole faking memory loss thing, ring any bells?"

"Oh yeah, that..." Draco chuckled nervously. "I thought you forgave me."

"You thought wrong," Harry glared and Draco pouted.

"Please stumpy," Draco pleaded repeatedly.

"You'll get sex just in time for Christmas, how wonderful," Harry beamed as he got up and headed for the shower. "I'm going to go shower, I'll see you when I get out."

"I can't even join?" Draco frowned.

"Nope."

-End of Chapter-

Hope you enjoyed it!
Must have been nice to read some good smut for once.

Anygays, have a nice day!

Bai!

*gets pushed in front of a moving semi-truck*