Chapter (5)

The students with Takashi backed away from the stairs leading to the observatory, as the horde was slowly moving down towards them. "Come on, we need to go!"  Exclaimed Takashi as he smacked his bat against the closest infected, and sending it flying against the railing that faces the inner courtyard.

Nobody needed to be told twice as everyone turned around and ran back the way they came from, with Takashi in the lead again as he swings his bat at any of the infected that cross his path.

Thankfully nobody was left behind or was eaten, as everyone ran for the door they came from. Takashi turns back to face the others and tells them to prepare themselves for hell on the other side of the door. Everyone either noded their heads or said that they are ready as they grip their weapons. Takashi turns back and opens the door to be greeted by a infected female student was eating the corpse of young first-year female student on the stairs.

The sound of the door opening had caught the infected's attention as it lifted its head up, showing it was missing half of its face and one of its eyes as it let out a moan. Before Takashi can make the first move to kill it, Rei had rushed passed him and quickly stabbed the infected in the head with her makeshift spear. Once that was done, she saw the young corpse start to twitch, so she quickly stabs the corpse in the head before she can get up again as one of the living dead. Once that was taken care of, Takashi and the others travel down the stairs avoiding the blood stains and corpse/remains that are on the steps. 

However, once Takashi takes a step on the floor that leads the fourth floor of the management building to the rooftop; he heard something banging on some lockers nearby followed by what sounds like a struggle. 
Then the next thing he and the others hear is a girl crying for help!

To the others, once they blinked, Takashi was not standing in front of them so they hurried down the stairs and to the hallway and there they saw Takashi on the left side of the hallway staring at something or someone.
When everyone looked at what Takashi had seen, they too stopped at what they saw: at the end of the hallway there was two students. Both are survivors. However the male student who stands about 5'8 in height with short black hair and eyes with purple oval framed glasses, pale skin, a lean build in the full male uniform with a insane look in his eyes. The unkown male student had a female student with long chocolate brown hair that reaches her mid back, lime green eyes, pale tan skin, a slim build and stands at 5'6 in height.

However. That wasn't what pissed off Takashi and those with him. What pissed them off was that the boy held a box cutter as he forcefully cut off the girl's uniform as he held her up against the lockers. It was obvious that the male student was enjoying himself as he had a hard on as he grins up against the girl's now exposed thighs as he cut off her skirt down the side so it simply fell to the floor, exposing the girl's dark blue with small white polka dots panties.

Having enough of what he was seeing, Takashi rushed forwards to the would be rapist and the girl. Not making a sound as he ran forward and punched the boy hard enough in the side of the head that he went flying down the short hallway. And unfortunately for him, he ended up crashing into a newly turned zombiefide student. Who just happened to be a female.

The unkown female student blinked back the tears in her eyes before she looked looked up and made eye contact with Takashi who had told her that she will be alright now. The unkown female student and Takashi didn't break eye contact as the girl lowered her arms, revealing that the front of her uniform was cut down the middle showing her D-cup breasts covered by a dark blue and white polka dots bra and her smooth, flat stomach. But Takashi didn't let his eyes break contact with the girl as he took off his gakuran blazer and handed it to the girl.

Said girl, looks down at seeing Takashi's gakuran blazer in his right hand, and then her eyes landed on her exposed chest. The girl felt her face turn several shades reder as she crossed her arms over her chest.