Chapter (2)

Back inside the observatory, Takashi was kissing every exposed area of skin as he redressed Tanaka. After both of their clothing was fixed and before Tanaka left, Takashi wrapped both of his arms around his waist and kisses the left side of his neck and didn't stop till he left a huge hickey and wished him a good day before he released his hold on Tanaka's waist. Said boy had a huge blush on his face as he stumbled out of the observatory and down the stairs to walk across the roof and head for the door that will lead him to the inside of the management building.

Takashi stayed behind in the room as saviors the taste of having his Tanaka. Takashi pulls out his blue smartphone from his pants pocket and went to the gallery in his phone and started to look through the photos of all the students who he had marked to have them come out and skip class. Eventually, he decided to not pick just one person but pick two students to meet him after school.

"But which two should I choose? Maybe those first-years; Tomoko Nakamura and Kazu Ishii. Or maybe second-years: Momo Kawamoto and Fumiko Taniuchi or Misuzu Ichijou and Toshimi Niki. Or I can spice things up and get that third-year couple: Takuzo Suganuma and Naomi Hashimoto; wonder how both will react when they see me at the same time with each other." Takashi smirks in satisfaction at what their reactions might be, but decided to not simply text them and to just go to their classroom after school and fetch them instead.

Takashi is snapped from his thoughts when the school chimes goes off again to signal that it was time for class and he decided to just skip and cools off at his favorite spot in the whole school. The outside staircase that connects with the classroom building.

Takashi leaves the observatory and walks down the stairs and walks across the rooftop as he let his eyes gaze around the area and out in the city. When he made it to the door of the school building that connects to the staircase and down to the fourth floor. Now that he is inside the school building, Takashi starts to casually stroll down the stairs as he heads for his favorite spot.

The hallways and staircases were empty as all the students and teachers were in their respective classrooms. When he arrived towards the third floor where his own classroom along with all the other second-year classrooms are.

Before he fully entered the hallway, he peaked around the corner to see his childhood friend; Saya Takagi was walking back to the classroom as she was leaving the outside staircase with an angered look on her face. Takashi smirks as he lets his eyes wandered down to see her rather large chest, before she went inside class 2-B and slid the door closed behind her.

When Saya was gone, Takashi counties to walk down past the other classrooms and head for the outside staircase. When he reached the door he opened the door and stepped down to the landing on the staircase as he lets his eyes gaze around the area as he leans on the railing to gaze out to the courtyard of the school and out into the city as he lazily watch the cherry blossom petals dance in the wind.

However the sound of metal clanking had caught his attention, and so he looks out to the direction of the house to see a unknown man in a suit is repeatedly banging his body into the main and only school gate. When Takashi saw the man he immediately felt that something bad was going to happened.

Eventually a group teachers leave out of the main entrance of the management building where the faculty room is located next to the entrance. And they began to power walk towards the main gate to confront the man outside the gate. Takashi recognised two of the teachers who teaches his own class, earlier that day; one of the male teachers is named Mr. Teshima as Takashi doesn't know his given name: Mr. Teshima stands at 5'11 in height with tan skin, an athletic build, short spiky black hair, dark brown eyes and is wearing a sky blue sweater and black slacks and dress shoes.

Ms. Kyoko Hayashi on the other hand is beautiful young woman who recently turned 30 years old. She stands at 5'9 in height, with long wine red hair that reaches her mid-back and is tied into a low loose ponytail, caramel brown eyes, pale skin and a curvy hourglass figure with large I-cup breasts she is wearing a yellow v-neck top underneath a white blazer with a grey pencil skirt and heels.

Takashi watched on as the teachers reached the school gate and began to order the man to either leave the school or state his business. It seems they were impatient with waiting the unknown man to answer so Mr. Teshima went ahead of his colleagues and sticks his right arm through the bars of the gate and grabbed the man by his collar and slams the man into the gate.
Takashi widen his eyes slightly at seeing a teacher act this way towards someone out in the open. But that didn't last long as Mr. Teshima falls back as he screams out in pain as blood gushes out of his arm and starts to stain the ground red.

Takashi narrows his eyes as he watched as Mr. Teshima thrashed around on the ground screaming in pain as his blood is being splattered around and even the other teachers are getting stained in blood.
Unfortunately Mr. Teshima eventually dies in front of his coworkers. Being suspicious about what he saw, and was on guard, and began to open the mutiple mind links that his father taught him to use. And it seem to be what he needed as Mr. Teshima suddenly leaped upwards and grabbed Ms. Hayashi to bite into her neck and knock her to the ground.

At seeing this Takashi passed on a message too all the first-years, second-years and third-years he left his mark on their bodies and told them: "Leave your classrooms. Find a weapon. And run towards the observatory. NOW."
With his enhanced hearing, Takashi can hear the scatter of chairs and running echo the classrooms and hallways. When Takashi turns back to the front gate, one of the male teachers who is wearing a navy blue track suit turns to face the school and runs away from the deaths of his colleagues to go warm the rest of the school.