Chapter (3)

Takashi turns around and ran up the stairs to get to open the door that leads to the third floor of the classroom building. When Takashi was in the hallway, he saw a few other second-year students further down the hallway. Takashi ran past the bathrooms, some lockers, the staircase, classroom 2-A and reach classroom 2-B and slams the sliding door in the back the class, surprising his fellow classmates and the teacher.

"Komuro-kun! You couldn't be happier with just skipping my class?!" Exclaimed his current fifth period teacher in annoyance of having his lesson disturbed a second time, when one of his students suddenly ran out of the room without warning. Takashi ignores him and walks inside the room and heads straight for one of his other childhood friends; Rei Miyamoto whose the vice president of the Sojutsu Club. Rei stood at 5'5 in height, a lean and curvy figure with large E-cup breasts in the full female uniform and long legs covered by thigh high black stockings and the blue and white indoor sneakers as all the other second-year students wear. She has long orange hair with a small ponytail in a up and down hairstyle with thin hair antennas, red-orange eyes and pale tan skin. Rei sat in the very back of the classroom right next to the windows, that has a view of the athletics field, the tennis courts and the Kyudo range.

Takashi gets closer towards her desk and when she finally notice him, Takashi grabs her right wrist and pulls her out of her seat. "Come with me. We're getting out of here!"
"What are you talking about?!" Rei exclaimed in shock as all of their fellow classmates watch on in amusement. Soon Rei's boyfriend; Hisashi Igou a member of the Karate Club, who stands at 5'11 in, light grey hair, brown eyes, pale skin and a athletic build in the full male uniform. "Dude what are you doing?" He questions Takashi, who turns to face him with a serious look on his face.

"Several teacher's were killed at the school gate. You want to live, you need to leave now." When Takashi said that, amusement was whipped off the students faces and are replaced with both shock and horror. But Takashi didn't wait for a response and began to drags Rei out the room. But stopped when she snapped back and ripped her hand out of his grasp. "Jesus Christ! What's your problem, I can never understand -!" She was cut off when Takashi slapped hard enough in the face to practically knock her off her feet, as his eyes flashed red in annoyance.

The whole classroom was silent, Rei held her throbbing cheek in pain as she tried to fight the tears in her eyes as she turns back to Takashi to shout at him but when she looks at his face, she froze on seeing his blood red eyes glaring at her. Rei shuts her mouth and doesn't say a word when Takashi grabs her arm and marches out of the classroom while tugging her out of the room. "Rei!" Shouts Hisashi as he is shocked by what he saw, before he ran out after the pair.

Takashi was still pissed by Rei reacting so defiant with him, that it slipped his mind that he forgot about Saya.

While ignoring Rei's struggles, Takashi drags her down the hallway and he stops in the staircase between classrooms 2-C and 2-D. And released Rei's wrist to open one of metal cabinets and opens them to retrieve several cleaning supplies and a gym bag full of baseball gear. Takashi pulls out one of the brooms and used his strength to pull the brush part off the broom stick to make it have a sharp point on the metal area like an actual spear and gave it to Rei.

Takashi grabs the bat just as Hisashi caught up with them and starts to shout at Takashi, demanding an explanation. Before Takashi can say a word, he is cut off when the intercoms all over the school come to life at the same time. The voice on the intercoms was one of male teachers who fled the school gate after the deaths of his colleagues.