Beforehand info

I have a couple of things to say.

First, this book is inspired by all the other Vigilante Deku books out there. I was reading them because I was in the mood for some writing. I promise that I will try to make it different from the others, and I want to keep this book going.

Second, I'm not done with the manga, and I haven't watched either of the movies yet, so, if I come to the point where this book catches up to where I'm at in the manga, then there will have to be a pause, I will inform you if that happens. Also means that if you want to comment something about mha, keep it to the four current seasons.

Third, I will still try to update my hermitcraft oneshot book, I've just run out of ideas and motivation, for now, that'll change (hopefully).

Fourth, this book will contain Mha spoilers because it is a Mha book, so if you're looking for a Mha book without Mha spoilers....

Good luck.

Fifth, I have moved some events around, none of them are big events, it's just minor things that need to be moved for the plot.

Sixth, there'll be ships (such as Erasermic) but I don't want that to be the main focus of this book, so I'm going to try to keep the ships to a minimum.

That's all! I hope you enjoy my book!