Chapter 5

Tsukauchi replayed the video for the tenth time that day. While at first glance, it appeared to be a normal night with nothing going on, but at closer glance you could notice a dark shadow jumping over buildings. Why someone was recording that late at night was beyond Tsukauchi, and he still wasn't even sure if it was the nighttime vigilante, for all he could know it could be a lesser known hero, but it was still the only close thing they had that was video evidence of Ziro even existing.

Usually thinking about the pest made Tsukauchi have a headache, but as long as he looked into things in little pieces, he would be alright, so that's why he was rewatching the video, to get all the little details.

So far there were only a few details, such as how the moon was the only light source in the video, and if it weren't there you wouldn't be able to see the figure on top of the buildings. Or how the moon was in its Waning Gibbous phase, suggesting the video was from a couple of weeks ago. It was too dark to get much information from the buildings, but Tsukauchi was lucky to get a glimpse of a couple of letters on a street sign which lowered the possibilities of where the place could've been. Tsukauchi couldn't find much else in the videos, but he still was going to watch it another twelve times to make sure.

"You're still watching that?" Tsukauchi jumped at the monotone voice, then he closed the computer and looked at the source of the voice.

"Ah, Aizawa, Hizashi, what brings you here?" Tsukauchi asked the couple with a forced smile.

"Nezu had to talk to the students about... private things, he already told us teachers so we just left," Aizawa muttered tiredly, "There must've been something in that video for you to be watching it constantly."

"Yeah," Tsukauchi said, "You never really answered my question."

"Right. Hizashi wanted to help us look for the pest, so I brought him here so you could tell him all of the details," Aizawa said while Hizashi smiled.

"Okay, so far we have a pretty good viewing of his height, which is around 165 centimeters to 167 centimeters, his hair color may vary from grey to black, we still aren't sure about the exact color, his eye color is unknown due to goggles he wears, skin color unknown due to all of it being covered by the suit he wears, age unknown due to voice changer inside his mask, though we figure he is young due to his height, his quirk is unknown but people have guessed it's either a mental quirk or an agility quirk, blood type unknown, number of sightings from heroes is three, number of sightings from villains is in the hundreds, number of sightings from bystanders is near the fifties, and number of video or picture sightings of him is zero to one," Tsukauchi said in almost one breath.

"Alright, what does his outfit look like?" Hizashi asked the tired detective.

"Black lightweight hoodie, a grey turtleneck underneath the hoodie, black gloves covering his hands, black pants similar to Aizawa's, black combat boots, a black metal mask, and black goggles with green lenses," Tsukauchi listed off.

"Don't forget my capturing weapon," Aizawa said with an annoyed sigh.

"So that's why you were so angry when you came home a few nights ago," Hizashi snickered, Aizawa just gave his husband a side glance that made him shut up.

"Alright, not many heroes know of the search for Ziro mostly because he hasn't become very popular with the public, meaning you won't get any fame from this job, is that alright with you?" Tsukauchi asked the cockatoo looking man.

"Of course! It's not all about fame y'know," Hizashi responded eagerly.

"I'm glad there are still heroes who feel that way. Anyways, do you swear to not mention Ziro in front of large crowds until he is more popular?" Tsukauchi asked the hero.

"I swear," Hizashi responded with a bit of hesitance. "But why?"

"We don't want the public to get scared of the small vigilante, and while I do have many doubts about him he still has saved many people from bad situations" Tsukauchi admitted, "Next question, how many hours would you be able to try and look for him?"

"Mostly everytime i'm available too," Hizashi replied whole-heartedly.

"Alright, don't stress yourself out too much, if you need a break you can take one, that goes for you too Aizawa," Tsukauchi mentioned to the two men pointedly, Hizashi nodded while Aizawa just sighed. "And just so you know Hizashi, there is no payment for the job."

"That is alright with me, I want to be able to help my husband with this little problem he has," Hizashi said while smiling at his husband, Aizawa smiled back.

"Alright, it'll be nice having another person to help us with this case!" Tsukauchi replied with excitement, "I'm hoping we can figure out who this vigilante is before it gets out to the public, but if the public finds out about him first then we'll have to watch out for more popular heroes like Endeavour or Hawks."

"Yeah," Aizawa muttered, "We brought some coffee, it's iced so it wouldn't get cold while we talked."

"And you didn't think to offer it up before?" Tsukauchi asked, "Hand it over."

Hizashi chuckled and lifted up a cup carrier that had three drinks in it, Hizashi then placed the cup carrier on Tsukauchi's desk. Tsukauchi leaned over and grabbed the cup that had his name on it, then he sat back down and started sipping the drink.

"I need a break," Tsukauchi muttered, Aizawa nodded and Hizashi put his hand on his husband's shoulder. "Let's just drink our coffees, put the news on in the background, and take a break from the thorn in our sides."

Aizawa grabbed a chair and his coffee, then he sat down and faced the tv in the corner of the room, Hizashi followed his husband's movements. Tsukauchi grabbed the remote from one of the drawers and turned on the tv which was already on the news channel.

"Reporting live from the streets of Musutafu where local heroes failed to save a young boy from a sludge-like villain," A woman with long brown hair said into the camera.

"Well, lets turn off the news then-" Tsukauchi said before being interrupted by Aizawa spitting out his coffee. Tsukauchi looked at Aizawa who was staring at the tv with eyes widened in shock. The detective turned to look at the tv, and once he finally took in what was on the screen, he started choking on his own drink.

There on the screen was a picture of Ziro, pulling a blonde boy out of the sludge monster with Aizawa's capture weapon, all of the other heroes were standing around, not doing anything except for keeping the crowd back away from the villain.

"Luckily, the boy survived thanks to a new unrecognized hero who hit the villain's only good eye with a book and managed to pull the boy from its grasp, the kid who was attacked by the sludge monster, now recognized as Katsuki Bakugo, refused medical help, insisting he was fine. The new hero ran off as soon as he knew Bakugo was okay."

"There goes trying to maintain secrecy of Ziro, and we have another picture to add to the list," Tsukauchi said with a sigh.

"Since when did he go out during the day?"

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you found any mistakes, or have any questions, or if you have any constructive criticism, then please comment about it, I would love feedback!

Have a good day, night, or evening, bye!

(Btw the picture at the top isn't mine, if there are more pictures they most likely won't be mine unless stated otherwise)