Baby Making Time

*warning smut*

Gaea's POV

I've been busy the past while, unable to sleep. I've been doing things that will be coming in the new year.

I was laying down on my bed when I heard the front door open. The sound of it closing startled me, but I ignored it knowing who it was.

"I'm back!" My husband yelled from the front.

I smiled. He ran out to the store to grab a few things for tonight. We're having our own mini New Years party.

"I'm in the bedroom." I yelled back.

I hear the sound of thundering footsteps dashing down the hall. The door flies open and Donghae jumps towards the bed, landing right on top of me.

"You're so heavy!" I struggled underneath him, playfully hitting him, trying to push him off.

He sat up, and clutched his chest if mock offendedness.

"How dare you?! My feelings! Oh, my feelings!" Donghae exaggerated his words.

I took the opportunity I saw and flipped up over, so I was on top. I pinned his arms down, above his head so he would stop being a diva.

"Seriously? You're so overdramatic." I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm dramatic? Have you met your EXO members?" He chuckled.

"But that doesn't mean you aren't." I said in a more hushed tone, and leaned down to peck his lips.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked.

"Yeah."

"You're so hot when you're on top." He winked at me.

Well, that came out of no where.

"You only ever see me on top, bottom boy." I gripped harder on his wrists.

Using a sudden burst of strength, he freed himself and flipped us so he was on top.

"Name calling isn't very nice." He growled lowly.

"Can't accept the truth, baby?" I mocked in a sweet tone.

"You're just asking for it now." He shook his head and leaned down and started kissing my neck.

I noticed something though. I noticed that he loosened his grip and I flipped us back again. I love this game.

"What did I say? I'm only ever on top." I growled back at him.

"Go for it, princess." He whispered sensually.

I smiled triumphantly. This always happens. He's so submissive, I just say one thing and it happens my way. Makes it fun.

I sat up and strattled his hips and rocked back and forth, smirking.

He groaned and I felt him grow hard underneath me. I slipped down towards the foot of the bed and palmed his groin.

He threw his head back in frustration and grabbed onto my hands.

I pulled away and stood up.

"Uh uh, big boy, no touching." I sauntered towards the closet and grabbed a box.

"That's not fair..." He groaned.

"You can when I say. You're so close to your reward, but since you keep misbehaving like this..." I rummaged through the box and pulling out 2 pairs of handcuffs. "You need to learn a lesson. Naughty boys don't get to touch."

I cuffed both of his hands to the posts of the bed and sensually walked to the foot of the bed again, swinging my hips.

I slowly started undressing. First my shirt, then my pants. Now, just in my undergarments, I grabbed a pair of scissors from the desk in the corner.

I walked over to Donghae, his eyes glued to my body watching every movement.

I used the scissors and cut off his shirt.

"It's an old one anyways. You can always get a new one." I threw the fabric on the floor and dropped the scissors on the nightstand.

I rubbed my hands along his chest, slowly moving to his abs. I then unbuttoned his jeans, and slowly unzipped them. I looked up at his face and he was getting impatient. I smirked.

I walked back to the foot of the bed and quickly pulled his pants off him. I could see his erection from underneath his underwear. I grabbed the waistband and slowly pulled them down and saw his hard one spring up.

I crawled onto the bed and sat beside him. I slowly unclipped my bra and let it slide down my arms. His hands fidgeted against the cuffs.

I started massaging my breasts and softly moaned, just to see if it would have any affect on him. I was right.

I turned my attention to my fussy husband, who's eyes are just filled with lust.

"Please... please..." He moaned.

"Please...?"

"Please just touch me." His eyes went dark.

"Well, since you said please." I smirked devilishly.

I placed my hand at the base of his cock. I slowly started moving it up and down, gradually picking up the pace whenever I wanted.

I heard him moan, but I never looked at him. Just keeping my focus. I massaged my left boob at the same time. Quite the show for him.

I started going faster and faster as he turned into a moaning mess. I felt him twitching and watched as he finished. After a little bit, I decided I'd give him a treat.

I placed his cock in my mouth and started bobbing.

"Fuck... yes..." He moaned and groaned. A beautiful sound. Not many people know this about him. But he's such a bottom.

I moved faster and faster then suddenly stopped before he could gain more pleasure. Before he could ask why I stopped, I lined myself up and sunk down onto him.

Our moans harmoniously sounded together, as we both felt pleasure fill us up.

I rolled my hips around in circular motions before I started bouncing. It felt fucking amazing.

I started going faster as he began hitting my g-spot. We both turned into moaning messes, with our moans echoing throughout the apartment.

Without warning, we both came. I collapsed onto his chest and laid there, with him still inside me.

He brushed some hair out of my face with his nose and kissed my forehead.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"You think you could uncuff me? It's kinda hard to cuddle with no hands." He chuckled.

"Sure." I smiled. I used the key that I wore around my neck, and uncuffed him.

I flopped over, and he pulled out of me and pulled me back onto his chest.

I cuddled into him. He always made me feel safe. And I'm glad I'm his forever now.

"Wait. Did you take the pill?" He asked.

"Well, you said you wanted to start a family. So, why don't we try now?" I smiled.

"I love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I snuggled into him and drifted to sleep.