~🌺Update, Chapter 4🌺~

Rin's pov
After the strange things that happened between me and Ino we decided to be friends again, once we arrived at our class, we got some strange looks, maybe because we were late and getting along, "let's sit together!" Ino said pulling my hand running to the back seat, I smiled at her kindly and followed her.

No one's pov.
What Rin didn't know was that she already caused some changes without her even knowing.

"okay class! Sit down, Sakura, Ino I don't want you to fight over who sits next to Sasuke-" Iruka-sensei said as he entered the class but froze when he saw Sakura and Ino sitting at the back seat talking to each other.

"ummm, okay" he said really worried about his students, "as you know today is the day that you are going to be assigned to your team" Iruka-sensei said as he started announcing teams, "team 7, Sakura Harano, Naruto Umazuki" Iruka-sensei got cut off by Naruto, "Yes!!!!!" Naruto yelled smiling.

"and Sasuke Uchiha" Iruka-sensei said expecting Sakura to fangirl, but she didn't, "we're not in the same group, and we just made up" Ino said pouting, "it's okay, we don't need to be in the same group to be friends" Sakura said smiling, "yeah!!" Ino said smiling.

"okay, umm, moving on" Iruka said as he continued announcing the teams again, "that will be all, wait for your sensei" Iruka-sensei said leaving, one by one everyone's sensei came and got there team only team 7 remained.

Rin's pov

"this is what he gets for being late" Naruto said as he put a board eraser on top of the door, "he's not going to fall for that" Sasuke said, "wanna bet?" I asked, "how much?" Sasuke asked smirking, "70" I said smirking, he put the money on the table so did.

I decided to make another bet, "hey another 70 I bet our teacher hates us" I said, Sasuke smirked as he put another 70, after all that the door opened and a white haired man walked into the class the eraser falling onto his head, Sasuke looked shocked while I smirked, "my first impression of you is, I hate you" he said is smirked again.

"Damn, looks like I win" I said as I got the money on the table, "you made a Bet,... Out of me?" Kakashi-sensei asked, "I hope you don't mind, it's just that, you were so late that we got bored" I said, "meet me on the rooftop" Kakashi-sensei said as he poofed away only leaving some smoke, "he made us wait for so long, so I'm going to take my sweet time!" I said as I walked slowly, I saw Naruto and Sasuke walking slowly aswell.

"so, Naruto I already know you like Ramen so what else do you like?" I asked, we were walking in a very slow pase, Naruto looked at me shocked before smiling, "I like sweets, Sakura-chan of course and training!" Naruto said smiling, "what about you?, and I'm sorry for what I did in the past, like annoying you" I said with a nervous smile, Sasuke looked shocked for a second, "I like tomatoes he said smiling a bit.

"cool, I like spicy food, I also like sweets" I said smiling, "do you like Ramen?" Naruto asked tilting his head, "Hmmm, well yeah but not as much as you do" I said smiling making Naruto pout, I heard a chuckle coming from Sasuke, "did I hear it right or did the all mighty Sasuke laugh?!" I asked acting shocked, Sasuke glared at me for a while before chuckling again.

We talked all the way there, and we could tell we were going really slowly because it was getting dark, once we reached there we saw a very annoyed Kakashi-sensei,"that was a good walk, I almost forgot where we were going" I said as I sat down in the middle, "let's hurry this up and introduce yourselves" Kakashi-sensei said sounding very annoyed.

"like what?" Naruto asked smiling a bit, "like your hobbies-" Kakashi sensei said but got cut off by me, "sensei you should have introduce yourself first" I said smiling, "me? Well my names Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes I don't feel like telling you, My hobbies I have plenty, and my dream I haven't really thought about it" Kakashi-sensei said smiling.

"I'll go first, my names Sakura Haruno, the things I like and the things I hate I don't feel like telling you that, and for my hobbies I have plenty and my dream well I guess it's to move on without regret" I said smiling a bit, I got some strange looks.

"I'll go next, my names Naruto Umazuki, my Likes and Dislikes I don't feels like telling you, My hobbies I have plenty and my dream is to become the Hokage! Belive it!!!" Naruto said smiling, "my names Sasuke Uchiha, my Likes and Dislikes I dint feel like tell you, my hobbies I have plenty, my dream is to kill a certain person and rebuild my clan" Sasuke said with a bit of a smirk.

Kakashi-sensei looked like he was going to kill someone at this point, after that I zoned out but came back to reality when Kakashi-sensei left, "Sakura-chan do you want to go get Ramen?" Naruto asked as he waved his hand infront of my face, "wait i zoned out what did Kakashi-sensei say?" I asked nervously laughing, "he said that we are going to have a test to see if we are qualified and he suggested that we don't eat unless we want to throw up" Sasuke said, I smiled at them, not sure if I saw correctly but they were blushing.

'Well today has been a unique day' I thought 'it sure was!' Sakura said smiling, 'I almost forgot you were here' I said smiling, 'how rude! I was here the whole time!' Sakura shouted 'so was I! I feel like you girls always forget me!!' Inner yelled, 'sorry Inner, well I can't wait for tomorrow!' I thought smiling not a fake smile but a real one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1038 words, I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I kinda rushed it since I need to do my homework, and I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or any kind of mistakes, have a nice day 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰,