chapter- 7

- I Know that I've been focusing on Kakashi more than the others even though this is a Harem, but it's beacuse Kakashi is more hard to win over than the others, this is still a Harem, and I'm so sorry it took so long to update.
_______________________________________-Rin's pov

It was shocking when I woke up and saw 5 people surrounding me, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, Zabuza and Haku, they were all blushing like crazy, I did the only think I could think of and yelled Hentia, might not have been the smartest choice but it was the funniest, Sasuke and Naruto jumped back, while Zabuza and Haku, Kakashi-sensei took a step back, it was very funny seeing there nervous faces, well I was the one who asked for a Harem.

"I won't ask why you guys are here, but get out!" I shouted, they all nodded running away once I knew they were far away I took out my phone, come to think of it, for my sixth wish I asked to be surprised by the reincarnater, I wonder when is he going to grant my 6th wish, I got out of bed and stepped on the floor wuth my bear feet, only for the ground to break, "I feel like Saiki Kusuo now!!!" I said out loud sighing, it's going to take for ever to get used to ny powers.

After I got ready I went looking for the others, I saw Naruto, Sasuke training with Kakashi-sensei, Zabuza and Haku watching them, I made my way over to them, "let me guess you guys are training?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

they nodded, "tree climbing?" I asked they nodded again, I walked up to a tree casually and started walking on it, the fun fact is that I didn't use charaka, I used my powers, I have all these cool powers I'm not going to let it go to waste.

I walked all the way up and looked down only to see everyone looking ny way in shock, "surprise I already did it, I want an apple!" I said smiling, everyone sweat dropped at me, I jumped off the tree, I got many worried looks because it was really high, but I landed gracefully ( almost triped twice and made a fool out of my self) Like like I said very gracefully.

"that's amazing Sakura-chan!" Naruto said blushing, I smiled at his cuteness before patting his head, it's true I want a Harem but I don't want anyone to fight for me, "Sakura may i have a word with you?" Kakashi-sensei asked I nodded, we walked a bit far away from the others so they dong hear anything.

"how did you do that?" Kakashi-sensei asked, I just looked at him confused, "you didn't use any Chakra" Kakashi-sensei said his eyes looking directly at me, 'was it too obvious? I should have made a plan first!' I thought freaking out mentally.

"Kakashi-sensei, i don't know what you are talking about? I used my Chakra, maybe you're tired, you should rest" I said showing him my worried face, he nodded, "I guess you're right, how else would you be able to do that, I'll rest later" Kakashi-sensei said smiling and leaving, "we have bad news!" Sakura yelled in my head.

'what are you talking about?' I asked confused, "well you know how you have 9/10 of the god/reincarnater's powers?, well this makes you super powerful wich means you have a lot of responsibilities, and one of them includes calming down angry sprites!" Sakura yelled, 'wait what?' I asked confused.

"it means that you have to calm down angry spirits or ghosts that refuse to enter the cycle of reincarnation, not all of them have to enter reincarnation but some really needs too but refuse to, this power also let's you see normal ghosts or ghosts who haunts someone or is a guardian to someone, you can also talk to ghosts using this power, it's like a turn on and turn off power" Inner explained.

'thank you Inner, but does this mean I have to be responsible for every ghost around me?' I asked, a bit worried since it's a lot of responsibility, 'it kinda does' Inner said, I sigh, 'so how does this power work?' I asked, 'it already does, there isn't any ghost here at the moment you can tell the difference between them and alive people if you meet them' Sakura said I nodded.

I started walking trying to find my team, when I finally found them my mouth hanged open, the ghost beside Naruto was none other than his father, the 4th Hokage, Minato Namazaki himself, Minato looked at me and smiled.

At that moment he said something which shocked me half to death....

Cliff hanger..... I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!