chapter - 8

"Hello Rin" Minato said, I just froze there in shock, how? "How?" I asked, Naruto looked at me, "what's wrong Sakura-chan?" He asked, I shook my head, "nothings wrong Naruto, I just remembered something" I said, Naruto just nodded, I walked to my room with Minato following me.

"What are you doing here? And how do you know my name?" I asked, "I've been here for a while, I've just been around I guess, I know who you are because in my vision I see you not Sakura" Minato said.

I was shocked, "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be dead?" I asked, "you can say I refused to move on" Minato said scratching the back of his head, "what about Kushina?" I asked, "she didn't move on either, but she's not here, she disappeared" Minato said, I was confused.

"What do you mean disappeared?" I asked, "don't know what happened either, we were watching over Naruto when all of a sudden she disappeared" Minato said, "I'm guessing you tried looking for her but couldn't find her?" I asked, Minato nodded.

"It could be that she crossed over all of a sudden" I said bit Minato shook his head, "I don't exactly know how to explain it but I can feel her, she's somewhere but I don't know where" Minato said, I sighed, I did not sign up for this, wait, I did.

"Okay whatever, please leave the room for now" I said, but Minato just smiled before leaving, 'I never thought in my life that I would be talking to ghosts' I thought, "I never thought in my life that my body will me taken over by a pervert" Sakura said, I pouted, 'fair enough' I said.

'I have a question, Inner in the show you were shown as the firey passionate side of Sakura, how come you're smart now?' I asked, "the correct answer for that would be because you're not Sakura, I'm supposed to be Sakura's Inner, so I acted like how she was, but now that you've taken over the body I act like how you are deep, deep, deep down" Inner said.

I sweat dropped, even though I a trained Assassin I failed very math test in shoool, my grades barely passed and I was so happy that I was about to graduate, haha graduate, yep that seems like a nightmare turned dream for me now.

Reincarnation wasn't exactly what I thought I would do once I died, I always thought that I would just dissappear into thin air really, I've been through a lot in that life that looking back now I wish I choose differently, but there's nothing I can do anymore.

Flashback
You could see a hotel, and inside one of those rooms a young girl was smiling brightly while eating at a table with a older girl, "you're the best cool ever sis" the young girl said, the older girl just smiled.

"Eat some more your very thin" the older girl said smiling, but that smile seemed some what fake and broken.

The younger girl didn't find anything strange as she continued to eat, only a few more bites that younger girl fell down unconscious, "I'm sorry sister" the older girl said,as the she picked up the younger girl.

The scene changed to a bedroom, the younger girl was placed on the bed, the older girl had tears running down her face at now.

"He's obsessed with you Rin, I can't do anything to save you, you already lost a lot Rin, forgive me for leaving like this, but I think it's time that I reunionted with the ones we lost" the older girl said as she kissed the forehead of the younger girl who now has been identified as Rin.

The older girl just smiled before walking to the balcony, "forgive me, I hope you understand" the older girl said smiling and crying before getting onto the balcony.

Just before she could jump she turned around to look at her sister one more time, "I hope if not in this life, but the next life, that you'll find the love you deserve, you'll find someone that would tear down the world for you Rin" she said as she closed her eyes and jumped.

-flashback end-

'I can't get over your death Mira, I hope you forgive me for not understanding what you were doing through' I thought, it's been years yet I'm still healing.

Death is a part of life, you can't avoid it yet you don't know when you can welcome it, sometimes it better to live your life until its time you can't.

__________________________________________
Life for the living, death is for the dead, let life be like music and death a note unsaid- by unknown.
___________________________________________

Sorry for not updating 😅