003

Marinette's Pov:

I woke up in room I don't remember going to. I get up and realize I really start to panic. I look for my phone which is plugged up next to my shoes. I quickly grabbed both of them. I ran to the but I dropped my shoes and that a loud noise. "Shit." I whisper to myself. Then I heard footsteps and I quickly put everything back and lay back in the bed pretending to be sleep still. Then the door opens and someone comes in. "Marinette, I know your up." Luka says. Wait Luka! That's right last night I got into Luka's car when I was hiding from Adrien. I sit up in the bed and look at him. "Good morning" he says with a smile smirk. "Good morning." I say rubbing my hands over my face. "I made breakfast if your hungry." Luka says. "Where's my clothes?"I ask finally look at him. "Um.. I washed and dried them. I'll go get them. I need to get out of here before know were going to fight about me not coming home last night.

Luka comes back with my clothes is his hands. "Here you go." he says handing me my clothes is his hands. "Here you go." he says handing me my clothes. "Thank you." I say getting up to change. Before I took the shirt off I look up at Luka awkwardly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just go down stairs and make our plates." Luka say walking backwards bumping into the door frame.

Luka closes the door and I giggle a bit.

After I put my clothes on and find my way down stairs Luka's house is really big. I go down stairs and find Luka in the kitchen placing two cups orange juice next to then plates of eggs, pancake, and bacon.

"Here's your plates." Luka says and starts eating. "I need to go." I say to him looking at the ground. "You haven't ate breakfast." He says looking at my plate. "I'm not hungry" I say somewhat rudely. "Mari please, just sit down and eat please." Luka tells me. I walk up to the counter and sit to eat. "Thank you" he says.

"I stopped by your parents place. Your mom said to call her." Luka says after a few minutes of silents. "Why were you at my parents house?" I ask. "I was looking for you." he says I stopped eating and look up at Luka. "Me? Why?" I ask him." I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to see if we could at least be friends." he says. "Friends? Why should we be friends? You broke my heart. Why would I ever want to be friends with you." I say eating again. "I know I hurt you but I want to make it up to you please." he says. "Fine, you want to make it up to me? Take me home." I say looking him in the eyes. "Okay."

...

After eating I put my shoes on and grab my phone.

"Oh your mom wanted me to drop off this tray of food." Luks says as we get into the car. "Thanks. I'll call my mom right now." I say calling my mom.

"Hello?"

"H-hey mom."

"Marinette! Honey, how are you? I missed you so much! Why haven't you called?"

"I'm sorry mom it's jus- it's just so much is going on and I didn't have time for anything." I say crying.

"Oh, honey I love you so much please come home soon."

"I love you too, and I will try mom."

"Did Luka gives you the food?"

"Yes he did. Thank you so much mom."

"Your welcome honey."

"I have to go mom but I promise I will visit soon."

"Okay bye honey" my mom cries.

"Bye."

I hung up and wipe tears away. "Um Luka can you not tell my mother about last night." I say. "I won't but can you tell me why you were out in the rain." he asks me I don't know if I should tell him.  "Me and Adrien had got into a fight and I just needed space." I say looking at the window just in case I stared crying. "Are you sure because last night it seemed like something more?" Luka says. "Yes, I'm sure now can you stop asking me questions." I say louder then I wanted to.

When we finally get to my house I see Adrien's car and I start preparing for the fight we're going to have. "Here I'll take this inside for you." Luka says and I just nod my head and unlock the door.

"Here you can just sit that on the counter." I say setting my keys and phone down. "Okay."

"Thank you L-" As I'm thanking Luka I hear moaning. I start walking really fast to my room. I open the door to see Adrien with another girl in my room. "Oh my gosh, Adrien what the fuck." I say and he pushes the girl off of him. "Mari" he says and gets up. I start to walk away from him because I don't trust what I might do if he comes to close to me. "Marinette are you ok- oh shit." Luka says covering his eyes from Adrien's  naked body following behind me.

"Mari wait- who the fuck is this!" He yells. "That doesn't matter your cheating on me with that girl!" I yell back at him pointing to the girl. "Um.. my name is Lila." the girl says. "Lila shut up!" Adrien says. "You know what fuck this. How dare you bring this girl into our bed, my bed!" I yell at him with tears coming out my eyes. "Fuck you and fuck you too Lila. I want you out of my house today, when I come back you better be gone."  I say grabbing my phone and keys walking out of the house.

"Marinette, Marinette" Luka says following me out. "Please Luka I need to be alone." I say. "Let me take you back to my house." He says. "Fine" I say and get in the car.

...

When we get back to Luka's house I go back to Luka's house I go back to the room I woke up in this morning and cried in bed. What did I do to get my heart broken twice in a row. Will I ever find love?