002

"Luka do you really love this girl." My sister says. "Yes!" I say. "The get up and go get Marinette. It's been a year now and you still haven't tried to win her back, she must think that you don't care." she says coming to sit on my bed. Everyday since me and Marinette broke up my sister has been coming over checking on me. "Juls she has a boyfriend." I say trying not cry. "Okay and? She doesn't even love him. Have you heard her new songs." she asks. "No they all make me cry just listing to her voice." I say. "Luka If you don't get your ass up right now and go talk to Marinette!" My sister yells at me. "Fine I'll go."

(Time skip)

I pull up in front of Marinette's mom and dad's house. I knocked on the door an her mother open the door. "Oh, Hello Luka! Come in It's been so long." Mrs. Dupain- Cheng says. Okay she must not know what happen between me and Marinette yet again no one knows because we never told anyone we were messing around and I had to beg Kat not to say anything. "Hello Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." I say walking into their home. "Honey, Luka is here" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng says to Mr. Dupain-Cheng.

"Luka, my boy, what brings you here." Mr. Dupain-Cheng says. "I was actually here to see Marinette I say. "Oh, Marinette doesn't live here anymore. She didn't tell you?" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng says. "Oh, no she didn't we haven't talked since her tour you know busy and stuff and that's why I'm here." I say and look down. "I see well I was going to drop some food over there before you came because Marinette stopped answering her phone and stopped coming by but since your visiting her do you mind taking it to her. "Mrs. Dupin- Cheng says. "I will take it to her." I say taking the tray of food from her.

"Bye! Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng"

"Bye Luka please come back and visit us." Mr. Dupain-Cheng.

"I will."

"Bye honey and here's Marinette's address also please tell Marinette to call me and that I love her." Mrs. Dupain-Cheng says hugging me. "I will. Bye now." I sat and left.

I go home and decide I'll drop the food off tomorrow but as the night gets later and later.

I couldn't sleep I just had to see her so I got up and drove to her house.

Wow Marinette doesn't live that far from me probably like 12 minutes away from me. It's started raining as I get closer to Marinette's house.

As I turn on Marinette street the rain get's a more hard. Next thing I know I see a girl run in the middle of street. She screams and I stop the car almost hitting her. I get out the car to see Marinette standing there crying.

"Marinette!?"

"Luka!?"

"What are you doing? Why are you in the middle of street in the rain at night?" I ask her. "Get me out of here please. Please!" she cries in my arms. "Marinette where the fuck are you?" Someone yells and I pick Mairnette up and put her in my car and I get in my car and drive off.

I looked over at Marinette and she was shivering and crying. I didn't know to say to her so I just turned the heat up. "Thank you Luka." Marinette says. "Your welcome." I say and she goes to sleep.

(Time skip)

I get to my house and lay her down in one of my guest rooms. I take her shirt off and put one of my shirts on I also took her pants off and gave her my boxer and tuck her into bed. I put wet clothes in the washer and dryer. After her clothes were done I fold them and then I went to bed. I wonder what happen to Marinette.