Healing Quirk

[So after going off the deep end in the last chapter, I finally added crack to the tag]

[By the way, while writing this chapter, I looked up healer Izuku and all I got was him wearing a pink nurse outfit so...

fuck it, he's wearing one now]

[Healer Izuku, but with a twist]

Todoroki was in the nurse's office. Again. Now how he ended up there in the first place is a bit of an...interesting story.

That day class lesson was taught in Ground Beta, and seeing that All Might was the one who organized the lesson, it contained the usual stuff that always came with it: Angsty teens beating the crap out of each other.

For some reason, it seemed everyone was in a less stellar mood that day. Maybe it was the looming threat of the League of Villains closing it, or maybe it was Mineta, who had dragged the class down due to his perverted antics again. Whatever the reason was, Class 1-A held a bit more aggression in their attacks than they usually did. Even Uraraka was leaving a few bruises behind.

So there was Todoroki, keeping his distance away from everyone by alternating between his fire and ice side. Few were bold enough to approach, and Bakugou had fucked off to the other side of the training ground, so there's one annoying thing gone. Anyway- currently, he was fending off several of his classmates from all sides. Earlier, he had made the mistake of dropping his guard and suffer a few minor injuries from it. Luckily, things were running smoothly until-

A green blur passes him, originally, he assumed it to be Asui attacking from behind but one glance told him it was someone completely different. A female, green-haired student wearing what appears to be a pink nurse's outfit, sprinting past by while holding an armful of boxes. 

Now Todoroki isn't the type to be easily distracted, but when the green-haired student turned to look over her shoulder with her mesmerizing emerald eyes, he was completely entranced. So much so that he lost his breath and completely lost the inability to breathe.

-It might also be Uraraka landing a firm punch to the solar plexus but it was neither here nor there.

That wouldn't be the last time he saw the student as shortly after hitting the ground, he was sent to the nurse's office where the same girl from earlier was there. It was a pleasant surprise to see them sitting in Recovery Girl's chair, and it was an even bigger surprise when she spoke up to greet him.

"My apologies, I thought you were a girl"

"Huh?!" 

When Midoriya saw another student entering the office, he expected to do the usual healing and send them on their way, not to be stared at with a dumbfounded expression for three minutes straight and have them apologize for assuming his gender. They just weren't expecting his voice to be deeper and an average girl.

"It's the dress," The teen said, motioning to the pink uniform he was wearing. One he had just started wearing.

"It's not a dress!" Midoriya blurted out, his face bright pink from embarrassment. He grasps the hem of his nurse uniform to lift it up, showing that it didn't connect in the back, "It's a medical apron! I need it to carry all of my supplies" 

"Okay..."

After the initial awkward air cleared up, Midoriya had him lay down so he could check for injuries. The checkup started off pretty normal, he asked questions, Todoroki answered- the usual. What made it derail was when Midoriya leaned over him and pressed his hand firmly against his abdomen, "Any pain here?"