Shrinking Quirk

This one is a bit short because of my tight schedule with high school (The problem with most writers) But I hope you like it

A stocky, middle-aged man angrily kicked a rock across the street, not caring about the fact that the rock left a scuff mark on a nearby (Very expensive) car. He couldn't care less about it, re-adjusting the strap of the duffel bag on his shoulder, he kept to the shadows and speed walk down the street. the last thing he needs is to be caught by a wannabe hero.

It seems like he wasn't the only one in a hurry, just as he passed by a coffee shop, someone with a baseball cap and hoodie shuffled out of the building and harshly collide with his shoulder. Almost causing him to drop the duffle bag, "Hey, watch where the fuck you're going!" He snapped at the person, only to catch a glimpse of red and white before seeing them rush into a large crowd of pedestrians.

Muttering a few curses under his breath, he picked up his pace while pulling up the zipper that had gone done a couple inches in the collision. Taking a detour from the main walkway, he ducked into a dark alleyway where two other men waited with hands in their pockets.

"Goddam, what took you so long?" the first one said, his grip slackening from the gun tucked away in his pocket.

"Had to take a long way around because every single hero in Japan decided to patrol, I have already had three different heroes thinking about sticking their nose in my business"

The third man spoke up, "Enough chitchatting and get inside, I've already sighted Gang Orca a couple hours ago and I don't want to go up against him"

They all nodded in agreement, they all traveled down further into the alleyway. Taking a turn, they reached a wall covered in leftover construction materials, the second man pulled the tarp away to reveal an old, rusty, blue door.

When everyone was inside, setting down the duffle bag onto a random flat surface, he unzipped the bag to reveal weapons, gear, and other different types of equipment. The third man reached inside to pull out the gun, whistling at the quality, "Now this, this stuff is high quality to its finest"

"Yeah, I almost lost a thumb getting this stuff"

The second man leaned in to get a better view, taking a liking to a headgear, halfway pulling it out of the duffel bag, he notices a strangely shaped green smudge at the bottom, "He what's that at the bott-

The man's head violently whipped back, his body lurching backward into a pile of pipes, as he was knocked unconscious from the force. What was most shocking was the small figure standing on the table with one foot inside the duffle bag, their fist clenched and pulled back.

"Surprise bitch!" he shouted before sucker punching him in the face, knocking him out of service. The one that was still standing scramble to get his gun out only to feel a cold chill travel up his spine, spreading throughout his entire body.

"Looks like I got here in time"

Every breath he takes came out like a cloud of smoke, with the little movement he had, the man was able to turn his head to see the familiar baseball cap and hoodie of the stranger that bumped into him.

Midoriya unceremoniously clambers of the table while dusting off the lint off of his costume, "You're actually early also, what are you doing here, isn't Kacchan suppose to be here?"

"He was ambushed by a group of street cats trying to claw his face off so I had to take his post"

There will always be somebody that hates Bakugou everywhere, even if it's in the back of a damp alleyway right next to a dumpster.

I have several ideas for the next quirk but I don't know which one to choose, I was hoping you guys could give me a hand and vote;

-Mermaid: His legs can change into a tail, he also has gills.

-Shapeshifting: He can shapeshift into anything, people, animals, or objects

-My own: Blood regeneration, whenever he gets hurt, his blood would congeal into a black slime to repair itself, he can reattach fingers and limbs.

-others: Leave a suggestion.