Small Object Attraction Quirk

I don't own Bnha

This version of the quirk where his quirk is based on the size of the object

Izuku and his team were killing it during the cavalry battle, not only did the have the ten-million-headband but they were taking the other team's headbands left and right. He had originally planned out to run in circles until time runs out, but what if someone takes their headband? What would they have left? With that in mind, Izuku activated his quirk and pointed his hand towards the wanted direction.

Getting a little bit ballsier (And cocky) He tugged another headband to fly into his hand without even looking at who he was taking from, only to recognize a familiar growl.

"Deku..."

Izuku didn't even need to turn around to know how mad he is, he can literally feel the heat despite being a good distance between them, "Crap..."

Dark shadow let out a terrified squawk, Tokoyami almost soiled himself, Ochako painfully jabbed her fingers into Izuku's leg to activate her quirk, and Mei already had a thousand plans in mind on how to harness Bakugou's anger for energy. His team zipped straight into the sky with a very angry blond teen hunting them down.

-------------------------

In full costume attire, class-1A were having a battle simulation on how to minimize the destruction of buildings, unfortunately, Kaminari was a bit too honest with his words which sent Bakugou into a full-on rage(kill) mode, carelessly blasting at the pillars supporting the buildings. Aizawa silently wallows in disappointment inside of his yellow sleeping bag.

Mineta was also on said building and shrieked loudly, drawing the attention of some of the students, this including Momo, cupping her hands, she yelled, "Mineta, get down from there!"

He gave it a thought, he could just use the stairs but then again...

His sight zooms into Momo's revealing costume.

"Okay! Momo, catch me!" Mineta didn't even give her a chance to answer before flinging himself off the roof. Momo gasped and spread out her arm, ready to cushion his fall, Mineta mimics her actions, his face red with thoughts and imagination on how her assets would feel, letting his ungodly amount of drool to trail behind him.

3!

2!

1-

Izuku activated his quirk pulling Mineta off course from his goal before dropping him in front of him, "Mineta, that was dangerous, you have to wait for her to respond, also, both of you could've been injured"

Mineta stayed silent on all fours, slowly bringing up his head to face Izuku with rage-filled eyes, " I HAD ONE CHANCE! ONE CHANCE!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!!! I WAS SO CLOSE, I COULD ALREADY FEEL HOW SOFT THEY-"

Momo awkwardly tugged him away from the sobbing Mineta, who continue to mourn his loss.

Aizawa wallows even more.

This version of the quirk is based on the weight of the object

"Oh god I think they're onto us"

"Shh!! Quiet down Kaminari or they'll find us!"

Jirou hastily glanced around the corner to make sure they weren't followed, her body won't stop quivering from fear. Inserting her plugs into the ground, she was met with complete silence, furrowing her eyebrows, she inserted the other one; silence.

Wait, that doesn't make sense, there should be footsteps...

A menacing shadow filled the entrance of the alleyway.

Uraraka innocently floated a couple inches above the ground while carrying several large stones. And if Uraraka was in front of them, that means...

A familiar hand grasps their shoulders from behind, a happy, floating Izuku screamed, "Boo!" Before hurdling the stones toward his direction with Jirou and Kaminari in front of him.

The rest of class1a listen as Kaminari's girly scream ripped through the speakers before a loud voice announced that Uraraka and Izuku had won. The rest of the students backed up into the corner as Aizawa chooses the next team, "Momo, Ojiro, you're up next"

It started off as simple practice, team vs team, the winner stays behind and would have to fight the next to see how long they'll last, it was all fun and games. Uraraka and Izuku vs Bakugou and Todoroki.

It took ten minutes to defeat them.

Aizawa then send Iida and Asui;

And then Tokoyami Hagakure;

Then Ashido and Mineta;

And so on.

Izuku's quirk only allows him to pull in objects about 200 pounds, combine it with Uraraka's quirk with the added bonus of Izuku's mastermind led to probably one of the scariest team up ever. Aizawa notices how it was a lot less crowded, probably because of the dwindling amount of students to send them out to their doom. Pulling out his phone, he gave a quick call to Vlad King and ask if he can lend him some students.