𝙲𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

Hi this is fluff because I just have no motivation or ideas for smut rn so please, please leave literally any requests for kinks, plots, ships, anything.
Stoizer
The only thing I have to say about this chapter is marriage because who doesn't wanna have to do taxes with someone else, anyway here you go
It's really short, I apologize, m tired, I just wanted to get something out for you so you know I'm not abandoning it

A vacation to cozy cabin is not what Stan expected to find in the gift bag he got for his and Richie's anniversary. A brochure, a book of fun facts about Washington, two plane tickets, and a printed out copy of an Airbnb receipt. Stan was stunned to say the least, he didn't think his gift for Richie even compared in the slightest(Richie argued with that of course because he absolutely adored the literal Gucci ring Stan had bought him).

So 2 weeks later they were on a plane to Washington, Richie's hand in Stan's as they flew, both of them beyond excited. Richie had booked them a nice cabin on the side of a mountain, gorgeous views, a hot tub and everything else you could possibly want. Richie felt like Stan had to know his plans, with being extra secretive when packing his stuff or just being overly excited in general.

The trip was great, the ride up to the cabin was a bit iffy but other then that it was great, hiking, sketching, writing, birdwatching, sitting in the hot tub, kissing, even just sitting in front of the fireplace, it was perfect. It was so perfect, better then anything Stan could've ever dreamed.

Stan woke up the morning of their second to last day there with Richie's blueberry pancakes, the only time he let them eat breakfast in bed, watching something random on nextflix while they talked and ate. Stan hadn't noticed anything off about Richie, he was being extra sweet but Stan just figured that was because they were on their first trip alone together, and it was a pretty romantic, private place, the making out in the hot tub naked, proved that. That days plans were to stay in, it was colder then it had been the other days and Richie had been persistent about cuddling.

After their lovely breakfast, Stan made himself a tea and Richie some coffee. Stan went ahead and started reading, Richie cleaned up a bit before settling down and watching tv cuddled next to Stan. They made lunch together, French dip soup or Stan's favorite, he'd been getting a lot of things he liked from Richie recently. Lunch went by quick and they were back to a similar position as before. The evening started with a nice soak in the hot tub, watching the sun slowly but surely starting to set. Once they dried off Richie hummed softly to Stan, "baby, can you go take a shower and start packing a bit, I wanna make dinner, but I want it to be a surprise, okay?" Stan rolled his eyes but nodded and hurried upstairs to take a shower.

Richie prepared what he was proud to say, the best meal he'd ever cooked, Stan's favorite spaghetti squash pasta with homemade garlic bread and wine. He heard Stan come down the stairs and he was quick to great him there, "baby, I have a surprise for you." Stan eyed him skeptically, "that you couldn't afford this and were in debt?" He said, half joking, Richie laughed hard, "no, no it's not bad, I swear on my life- well I hope it's not bad, I don't think you'll think it's ba-" Stan cut in, "okay! I got it."
Richie let him out a bit farther, letting him look at the food, "Richie! This looks amazing, you made this all while-" he turned around and saw Richie on his knee and all about lost it, "rich? No way, you're not doing that, you're not doing this right?" He didn't mean it in a bad way, he was just shocked, Richie knew that, so he opened the box to show his proof, there was a shiny little ring, the main special thing about it was that there was a little bird engraving along it, of Stan's favorite bird.

"Stanley Uris, bird man, my love, neat person in my life, will you get married to this idiot?" He asked with a grin, Stan was crying happy tears at this point, but Richie's phrasing made him laugh, "I will, I will Rich." He said happily, nothing but pure joy. Richie slid the ring onto his finger and got up, kissing Stan passionately, it stayed like that for a long while, until Stan pointed out, "the foods cold."

Very short, I apologize, but it's 4:30 rn and I'm tired, 2020 ends tomorrow n or tonight(?) idk man, but I'm tired n I thought this was cute, I'll try n upload more I just need ideas