𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

Okay, I know we like bottom Richie but I felt like this fit Eddie better?? Idk why

Eddie Kaspbrak liked pissing people off, wether it was with his bickering, flipping them off for no reason, crude or rude comments, or even just outfits. If he got a reaction out of you that was anything other then happy or laughing, he was happy.

Eddie's favorite way to piss people off was, wearing skirts. Well not just that, also teasing, a lot, a lot of teasing. Eddie ran an Instagram account where he posted pictures of his outfits, honestly he was surprised when they didn't get flagged. But he adored that account because the majority of his followers were men and some of them, were closeted or came onto his page and thought he was a girl and when they found out, they were pissed and complained in his dms or comments and Eddie always responded the same thing, 'doesn't change the fact you're attracted to my ass'.

Richie was a mutual friend, met him at a party he went to with Bill, and thank god he did because he recognized Richie's Instagram account follow his, and holy fuck was he glad. It clearly did Eddie on there, so either he didn't know, thought it was another Eddie, or just forgot, well Eddie thought so at least until he got the message, 'I thought you had some ass at that party but Damn I didn't expect this' bingo, he knew it was him, and Eddie wasn't sure how to feel. 'I'll be sure to wear a tighter skirt next time then' he responded back with a small giggle.
(From now on Richie's texts will be in italics n Eddie's will be normal)

'Yeah you should really do that'

'How'd you find this account anyway?'

'Wasn't hard, I was looking through Bills following for your name, I wasn't expecting this to say the least'

'Hm yeah, Bill unfollowed my main in protest because I don't use it much'

'Ah, so what is this account? Like a promo for your only fans or something?'

'Fuck off I don't have an only fans, I just like showing off my outfits'

'Mhm that's the only reason'

After that they started to hangout, sometimes with Bill, sometimes with Stan, and sometimes alone. Which was great except it was usually Richie pissing Eddie off and Eddie wouldn't have that, so he did what any asshole would do, got Stan to come over and posted a picture of him in his lap. (M adding pictures now bc I can 😎)

He tagged Stan of course, along with captioning it, your lap shouldn't be this comfortable

He tagged Stan of course, along with captioning it, your lap shouldn't be this comfortable. It was definitely just for the purpose of pissing Richie off since he wasn't even wearing an outfit like the rest he posted on that account, but Richie didn't seem to notice.

'What were you doing with Stan?'

'Hanging out?'

'And cuddling?'