𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

Reddie(haha good luck this one will be kinky)
Kinks - major public, unknown audience, slight dom/sub, a bit of feminine Eddie uhhh
Richie streamed games, simple enough right? When he finally got to meet his boyfriend in person they may have been underestimating their need for each other's touch. They both get needy and end Richie's straka early, except it didn't end, they missed the x.

"Baby it's just one 2 hour flight here, you'll make it." Richie cooed in a sweet tone to try and stop Eddie from freaking out over something theyd been planning for months.

"Do you know how gross planes are?! And if my mom finds out that I've flown or even dating you she'll kill us both!" Eddie didn't even know why he was worried out his mother.

"It's a 2 hour flight, the germs won't kill you. And Eds...your mom isn't going to find and I'm not letting her touch you, she's not going to fly hours just to beat the kid who's dating her sons ass." Richie reasoned.

Eventually Eddie gave up and continued packing, he calmed down when talking to Richie but he really calmed down when he remembered what led up to him going there.

Eddie had been watching Richie's streams for a few weeks, but he was always quiet, never talking in chat becuase he used Richie's voice to relax him, it was great background noise that he could focus on what he was actually saying if he wanted to. He messaged Richie, thanking him for having an enjoyable stream and making his day. The two started talking after that, Richie in awe of the fact that somebody was kind enough to tell him that and partially in awe because Eddie was absolutely gorgeous and he didn't think he deserved to talk to anyone with that big of an ass. They started talking everyday, he was beyond excited getting more comfortable with Eddie, they stayed like that for a while but a little before 2 months in to being friends Richie confessed he liked him, which led to them dating and going on stupid virtual dates. Eddie wasn't exactly sure when or who said I love you first, he just remembered it was between Eddie's birthday and Richie sending him his sweatshirt and some other gifts two weeks later. Eddie was absolutely head over heels for this boy and Richie was clearly the same, but one thing that surprised Eddie was that Richie made sexual shit fun. Richie joked about sex and his dick but when it actually came down to it, Richie was kind of sweet, he wasn't forcing Eddie to do anything, and Eddie was beyond appreciative. The farthest they'd gone was Eddie fingering himself on call with Richie but they'd sexted a few times and Eddie was beyond ready.

Eddie got off his flight a little after 4 and Richie was right their waiting for him. The first thing Eddie did was run up and hug Richie so hard it almost hurt, he was close to crying but Richie hated it when Eddie cried(obviously he let him) but he hated the idea someone could hurt Eddie. By no means did he think Eddie was delicate, but Eddie was his boyfriend which meant he needed to at least protect him a little or he wouldn't forgive himself.

Eddie laughed softly and looked up at Richie with tears and his eyes that were so close to falling, "you're here..I'm here- I love you so much."  Eddie's words weren't exactly coherent and he was basically whispering but Richie didn't care, he was just happy to have Eddie, his Eddie in his arms.

They got Eddie's luggage and settled into Richie's apartment, he was staying for a while, two weeks, so he was beyond ready to get comfortable and hang out with Richie, there was more then enough time to do things elsewhere, right now he just wanted Eddie.

Richie did his stream the next day like usual, warning that his streams may be a little off schedule. Eddie sat in Richie lap and played with him, not even getting mad he sucked at the game. Richie's chat was going crazy, which Eddie thought was funny since they'd announced their relationship months ago.

Eddie got an idea that night when he went to sleep, a horny one, really horny, he was sure Richie would be into it, they've talked about kinks and everything before, so Eddie planned it out, he brought toys and some lingerie with him just for the occasion he might use them. So the next day when Richie went to stream, Eddie took a little while extra in the bathroom, slipping a plug in and putting on the maybe a tiny bit too tight black lace panties(his favorite pair).