OH MY EXES!(Imagine 3)

My name is Y/N i'm 27 years old,i own a huge company in Seoul South Korea and it has 4 big branches,i have 20 branded cars and 15 huge houses all over the world,i have a lot of branded clothes,shoes,dresses,jewels,perfume so in other words...I'm freaking rich,but it's my own money i'm using so no worries but the problem is...i may be have a luck when it comes to money but when it comes love?...hell i don't even have a single luck.

I have 4 exes and all of them broke up with me for a stupid reason.First Ex Boyfriend Park Jongseong or Jay,tall,
handsome,talented,kind and rich,
He was 19 and i was 19 years old too when we dated,our relationship lasted for 1 year and guess what?...we broke up just because i don't wanna have a corn date with him..
so stupid right?.

2nd ex boyfriend Lee Heeseung,he is a kpop idol,so handsome too,i was 20 when i dated him while he was 21,we dated for 5 months,the reason we broke up is quite reasonable because of course he is an idol...well he have many female fans and i couldn't help but to get jealous but can you blame me?...i confronted him about it and he snapped me saying that it's my fault for dating an kpop idol so yeah he broke the hell up with me.

3rd Ex Boyfriend,gosh i loved him the most,His name is Kim Sunoo,he have a angelic face,1 year younger than me,he's a total baby and a sunshine,we lasted for 8 months,i really loved him because he's the one who made me see that love can be so amazing yet dangerous but i find his reason on why he broke up with me stupid and a baby boy would do such thing...b*tch he broke up with me because his mother said that he's still a baby...a freaking baby like wtf he was 21 when i dated him,his mother also told him that i'm way too old for him like wtf i was 22.

Last but not the least,Park Sunghoon,a figure skater...his face is so perfect,his nose,lips,eyes,jaw...ugh everything about him screams perfection, i'm 23 same goes to him when we dated,the stupid reason why he broke up with me is that i slipped when we were ice skating but can't you blame me?i hella don't know how to skate.

Ok so i have introduced my exes to y'all,I've been single for four years now,and i had to admit i feel so lonely,i was like what's the use of me being rich if i can't even make my self happy through it.

I'm currently sitting here in my luxurious office,a lot of files that i have to sign is on my table.

"Cin there are more?!!"I shouted in frustration when i saw my secretary/bestfriend bringing in more files.Don't get me wrong i'm workaholic but right now i'm not in a mood to do alot of work.

"well it's your fault for not doing this early instead you went on that stupid parties"she exclaimed dropping the files gently.

"gosh this is stressing me out"I whined.

"just do sign that boss...then everything well be fine"She said teasingly.

"whatever...can you uhhh"i said.

"what is it?"She asked in curiosity.

"nevermind i'll just buy it my self"I said before standing up.

"where are you going boss?"Cin asked.

"grabbing a coffee wanna come?"I asked making her sigh.

"no but thanks for the offer...i'll take care of the half of the files"She said in defeat.

"oh my gosh you're an angel"I exclaimed hugging her tight.

"because of that i'll give you a bonus"i said smiling and that made her smile too.

"you have to get going now~"she said in a sing-song voice.

"ok but do want anything from the cafe?"I asked.