chapter 2

HEY GUYS, THANK YOU FOR READING AND I DONT THINK ITS MUCH TO LEAVE A LIL' COMMENT AND ADD TO UR LIBRARIE >.< COMMENT IF YOU LIKE PLEASE!!, K...BYE!! <3 OR LIL SEND MY LEPRECHUANS FOR YOU >.>...READ!READREADDDDD!(just a filler)

*James POV* 

It was lunch now and I'm sitting among my little group of friends at "our" table near to the middle of the canteen. Kyle and Dylan were completely pigging out, while Iris was trying to start a burping competition...God what is wrong with that girl..., suddenly arms wrap around my shoulders and a flowery girly scent surrounds me, Tanya. 

"Hey babe," she purrs in my ear, I smile in response and then turn to her "Miss me?," I say and peck her on the lips, she giggles and sits on my lap, causing Iris to eye her suspiciously and quiet down.

So basically Tanya is my extremely bipolar, unpredictable on and off girlfriend of about 2 years. One point in time we were best friends and then I decided to ask her out. Big mistake. She took my virginity and I really wish she could give it back, since she loved to rub that fact in my face. If we get into an argument "REMEMBER WHO TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY," ok, you took my v-card but your not my mum, sheesh.

Iris hates Tanya becuase well....she's Tanya. Loud, Slutty, Manipulative, and she loves pink to death...enough said, and she's broken my heart so many times that Iris (Ms. Possessive) can't help but hate her. Thinking about it now...why do I put up with her anyways?...

"Babe, Baby...Jamie-kins," he screechy voice brought me out of my reverie, damn her voice.

"Yeah?" I said uninterestedly

"Are you going to Amber's Party tonight?"

Amber was Tanya's cousin, and everything Tanya isn't with her short red hair and bubbly personality, I think she's better looking too...

"No, he's not" Iris inserted.

Tanya looked at me to defy Iris, but hey, what ever she says goes. "His cousin is coming in tonight" OH YEAAAAAAAH, HE IS. 

"Yeah babe, he is," I beam, glad to escape that death trap. The bells rings right before she is able to mutter a word, thank you bell.

I said good by to the others and headed to my last 2 classes, Art and Geography, both of which I have with Alec. Speaking of Alec, our scene in the bathroom replayed in my mind for the most of lunch, for some reason he means so much to me, and I can't figure out why.

After school, I hop on my motor bike, eager to get home early to meet my cousin that I haven't seen in years, he is my favourite cousin of them all and his parents are moving to our town, so they're going to live with us, and I couldn't be more excited.

I run upstairs to my room and log into my facebook. So many cats...after wasting time looking at cats, I  take a short nap while waiting for my cousin.

I wake to hear commotion downstairs, he must be here!

I rush down the stairs "Jeremy!!" I practically scream, "Jamie-poo!!" he calls back, I run and tackle him to the floor, while our parents leave the room. 

"Long time no see, dumbass"

"Fuck you too, cuz" he says too me, we're in the same year and I cant wait to humbug him at school.

"Jameson" he says seriously, using my full name, I crawl off of him.

"Yeah?" 

"I hope there's nice fresh sexy meat at your school 'cuase I cant wait to meet these guys"

Guys?

"That's right cuz, I'm gay and ready to meet a cute little thing" he smirks with a determined glint in his eye, my cousin always gets what he has his eye on, but the only thing that came to my mind at this time was...

"Cool, Jeremy, good luck" I said half-heartedly

Alec. Mine.