Chapter 3

-James-

I wake up from another dreamless night and glance at my alarm clock, 7:15. I groaned in frustration, I always wake up before my alarm goes off!

I rush into the bathroom, complaining about my missed 15 minuted of sleep and turn the shower on, stepping in quickly to avoid the cold of my bathroom tiles. The water cascaded down my body while i stood there thinking, absent-mindedly running my hands down my stomach, just thinking.

I thought about everything, and by everything I really thought about Jeremy's arrival, I really hope he stays away from Alec, I'm glad that hes out of the closet and loving it, but I rather not have to fight him over Alec when I wasn't sure of my own feelings...

The water slowly started to cool down, someone else was probably showering, I could hear through the bathroom wall to the next room and figured it was Jeremy, after all, he was bunking next door. My head was resting on the the cool tiles and the more I thought of Alec, the more the cold water was necessary, I tried to remember that Jeremy was showering on the opposite side of the wall but that didn't help. I remembered the look on Alec's face yesterday when he woke up, his lips...everything about him.

I was getting hard quickly, while being frustrated with myself for these feelings but, fuck it, it can't hurt to do this just once...

Well once for now at least.

After convincing myself that my thoughts were perfectly normal,  I gingerly touched myself, almost afraid to realise how turned on I was. I slowly trailed my fingers down my shaft, my fingers leaving a hot trail behind them. I don't know why I was teasing myself like this, then a voice in my head whispered "because you wish it was him." Instantly my dick started to throb and the water now felt freezing cold against it, I grabbed myself quickly and moved fast, never feeling so desperate before, I fisted a hand in my hair, a habit to grab at something when I'm in extreme pleasure coming to play.

I tried to stifle my small moans and whimpers but it was no use, ...this has never felt so good before, I could only imagine what sex with him must really be like... With that, a tingling feeling rushed up my legs and my stomach clenched tightly. I could hear the water form the other side of the wall turn off but i was too far gone to care. My hands sped up their movement, and I slowly slid down the wall as my knees gave out. 

I roughly yanked my hair, "ALEEE-" I blurted as I came HARD, "...XSIS", I finished off, remembering Jeremy next door.

"Was it good, cuz?" I heard from the other end of the wall

"Fantastic" I sarcastically mumbled to myself.

Just Fantastic

Just a juicy filler for you guys waiting, next chapter will be in the school setting, drama starts here! xoxo <3