Chapter 7: Act 1

Hi! Kelpie here- I know Hamilton is going to be made into a film on October 15, 2021, but since it's still 2020, there's nothing I can do 'bout that. Anyway, here are the animatics that go with the songs. There is a flashback that you can read to accompany the story. Hope you enjoy!

Act I

1. "Alexander Hamilton"

2. "Aaron Burr, Sir"

3. "My Shot"

4. "The Story Of Tonight"

5. "The Schuyler Sisters"

6. "Farmer Refuted"

7. "You'll Be Back"

8. "Right Hand Man"

9. "A Winter's Ball"

10. "Helpless"

11. "Satisfied"

LYRA'S POV- Issac's annual end of school pool party, 5th year:

Rewind, rewind

Lyra laughed as she watched her best friend jump into the pool with an elated shriek. Elisé giggled as she resurfaced, pulling her hair out of her eyes, the strands floating leisurely around her head in a dark brown halo. They were surrounded by partying teens, blaring lights and the sound loud karaoke filling the air. She couldn't have been more happier.

Elisé grinned up at her. "You should get in!"  Her friend said, playfully flicking a spray of water up towards her. Lyra laughed as she recoiled. "I would, but I'm not even wearing my swimsuit." Indeed, she had opted for worn jeans paired with a plain, white blouse. She had also worn a form fitting, black leather jacket with snakes entwined on the back, stitched in a glimmering silver thread to help battle the chill. It was Draco's. The snakes were a symbol of his never-ending Slytherin pride. She had stolen it.