Introduction

Sumedh Mudgalkar= A most-wanted boy of Mumbai. Every girl dies on him and turns in to a casanova after her GF ditches him and forgot how to love and stopped trusting others accept her family members, Ruins the business and they are extremely rich. Has two brother Basant and deevesh  and one sister Ishita. Very much protective about her sister Ishita. Loves her like a small kid.  

Jhanvi Mudgalkar=She is the big daughter-in-law of that family. Mother of Sumedh, Ishita and Basant and love them very much. She always keep thinking about Sumedh as he has turned in to a Casanova and don't belive in love. 

Mahesh Mudgalkar=  Father of Sumedh,Ishita and Basant. She follows her wife and only thinks about family and business and his sons and daughter. Can do anything for family's happiness. 

Basant Mudgalkar= He is the brother of Sumedh and loves his family very dearly and very much protective for her sister. Helps Sumedh in business. 

Dev mudgalkar= younger brother of Mahesh lives in America with his wife and handles business over there. He loves everyone.

Vidya Mudgalkar= Small daughter in law of the Mudgalkar family. She helps her husband in handing the business and loves everyone.

Mallika Singh= the CEO of the country's most famous decorating company. She is classy very professotional as well as very bubbly ,clumsy, loves work and fully belive in love. She loves her sisters and brothers  very much. She takes care of everyone. Every night she goes and spent time with her grandmother along with monica and kinshuk. 

Monica singh= the younger sister of mallika loves her very much and his younger brother. Just cant live without mallika. Helps in work with mallika. 

Reena singh= Mallika and monica's mother. She has so much love inside for the whole family. Takes care of everyone and knows and trust her newphew and daughter very much.

Vishwa Singh= Father of mallika and monica. he is considered to be the root of the family and business. With his hard work and passion he established the business.Loves family and very much possive about her daughters and send detective after her daughters to find out whether they are dating or not. 

Chetna singh= was the sister of vishwa . she got divorced with her husband so she lives with her brother in her home. Her son is kinshuk and a little bit egoistic with outsiders  as she got divorced. 

Neela singh= was the grandmother(dadi) of our Mallika and she holds the family together . Loves each and every member of the family. Npo decision is passed without taking her permission. She loves to massage their grandchildren's head. 

Manas Mehra= He is monica and mallika's uncle(mama) he is a bit greedy but still loves family and never wanted bad for them.He stays with them because his big bother took over mehra industry and left India. They live in London with whole family but he loves India and ruins a successful franchise of restaurants. They don't like to stay alone so they sat with them. 

Manya Mehra = wife of manas. Monica and mallika's aunty(mami) she is nice but sometimes becomes taunty for fun. Has one daughter .

Meera mehra= daughter of manas and many. She always compares between mallika and her. She always wanted mallika's place in the family but never could. Behaves a spoilt brat.