Manisha returns ....

After a few days. The whole house got decorated and their contract was about to be finished.
Mahesh baba" mallika tumne bohot achese se ghar ko decorate kar diya, lekin main chah ta hoon ki hamare Malabar hill me project mein tum help karo"
Mallika " agar up chahte hein toh main zaroor karunga"...

Sumedh called" miku sun na pls mere office mein MR Verma wali file lekar ana".
Mallika " ok ati hun"

Mallika went to sumedh's room and took the file. There she saw a beautiful ring

She said " oh this boy is planning to propose me, nice"

She said " oh this boy is planning to propose me, nice". Then she took the file and went to sumedh's office

Staffs " hello mam"
Mallika " hello"
Then she reach sumedh's cabin

Sumedh " thank you yaar, sun na dad bol rahe the ki kyu na tu hamein Malabar wali project mein help kar"
Mallika " haan dad ne bola mujhe, wo sab choro koi special plan hain kya"

Sumedh in a dramatic way " nahi bilkul nahi tujhe asa kyu laga"
Mallika "nahi asehi"

Staff " ma'am black coffee"
Mallika " thank you"
Sumedh chal na aj kahi bahar jate hein, mere taraf se treat"...
Mallika " thik ha"
Sumedh " perfect 8 baje pick up karne aonga"

Then mallika left. At night she selected her dress

Sunedh came and rings the bell and the servant opens it

Sunedh came and rings the bell and the servant opens it. Moni and Kinshuk welcomed him and the parents "where are you guys going, by the way, have fun "
Then our miku came down, and everyone was looking at her.

Sumi was mesmerised by her beauty and was continuously starring her.
Kinshuk made sound " oheem, oheem,"jana nahi hai kya".
Them Monica came to mallika and said " have fun and give me your hand".
She gave and handed her something mallika asked " what is this "
Monica said " protection"
Mallika silently " protection, main kya yudh pe ha raha hoon"

Monica " kisse yudh se toh kam nahi" then sumedh said " if you guys are done then let's go ". Then sumedh mallika went to XYZ restaurant which was dark and a heart made of rose and sumedh holds mallika's hand and walked there and he bended down and gave her the ring. And said in a filmy way " will you marry me love ". Mallka "yes " then they had dinner and some dance and returned home.
Monica was awake and mallika came and throw the protection towards Monica and said " I didn't  use it cause nothing happen " and then Monica asked " what you guys did then" mallika showed her the weeding ring she shouted in such a way that family member awakes and everyone asked "what happened" Monica said " jiju ne di ko propose kiya" and said " omg kal hi uske family se bath karke sadi ki tayari start kardenge" mallika ran towards her room.
In the morning "dad mein sumedh ki office ja ra ha hoon new project ke liye"
Reena " beti waha se sumedh ko lekar uske ghar chale jana said ki date final karni hai"
Mallika said " ok mom"
While going to sumedh's office she crashed a person she went down and saw it was Manisha. She shouted and directly took her in the hospital.
By the time sumedh called and told everything. Sumedh said " jaan don't panic ma a raha hoon"

Then sumedh came and hugged mallika and said " nothing will happen". Then Manisha came to her sense and said "sumedh " then she saw mallika and said " you are m you are mallika right, the topper". Mallika nodded. Sumedh holds mallika's hand and manisha asked " how do you know him he is not my bf now I changed my bf". Sumedh said " I am lucky that I am not your bf, I am mallika would-be husband, in short, his bf , fiance and husband. Manisha said " oh "

The doctor said " she news bed rest for someday, ". Mallika asked, " where are your parents give me there number I will inform them". Monica said " they are in Canada and will come after a few months. Mallika said " stay with me in my house ,I will take care of you ". Sumedh said " why I mean you will get busy with the weeding na, let her stay in the hospital". This happens because of me I have to take care of the situation na". So generous of you jaan.