Is it love

next day mallika took a leave from her work. The mudgalkars( except Sumedh) plans to give a surprise to mallika at night then his mother told about their plan as sumedh was already struggling with his feelings and he didn't want to go but basant forces him

Mallika was still in his bed and thinking about that girls and sumedh talks . she quickly put her hands on her ears and shouted" shut uppp" monica got scared and came to meet mallika. she asked about her problem but she kept quiet.

suddenly the bell rang and the mudgalkars were there and they got shocked by seeing such a big and a decorated and organised house. Mallika's parents and family greeted them. Sumedh was about to touch mallika's parent's feet but they stopped and hugged him.

mallika came down by wearing a classy kurti and the look is like this below

she came and hugged jhanvi ma , sumedh's father also blessed her. Then they all sat down. She saw sumedh and remember all his words and that he spent a night with someone else. Sumedh was constantly starring at mallika but she was fully ignoring him laughing and doing fun.

after some time kinshuk came and touched the elder's feet only at that time mallika looked at sumedh. Then she came and sit beside mallika by embarrassing her and moni. Basant said to kinshuk" it seems like you are very close to your sister"

kinshuk said " very much and as well as protective. They might be my big sister but I think I am elder than them, I love both of my sisters"

then again the bell rang

The servants opened the door and it was none other than ishita. Mallika shouted ishita come" kinshuk looked at her and fell in love with her along with ishita. Mallika and deep made some wired sound. she came with the cake.Mallika asked "why cake" sumedh said " cause you are absolutely fine" mallika ignored. Then she cut the cake and gave a bit to everyone but not Sumedh.

Then she requested the guest to go after having the dinner with them. They stayed and all became very close like mallika's family and sumedh family. Mallika said I am a little tired I am moving towards my room. Everyone said" yes" together and all laughed. Mallika was so angry seeing sumedh that she needed cool air and so she went towards her balcony. Then she heard some footsteps and turned she saw it was none other than sumedh

sumedh entered her room and then her balcony. Both were silent then mallika was about to go and sumedh holds her hand

she said " what is left"

Sumedh said " I know I made a mistake and I am sorry"

mallika said " you are forgiven"

sumedh understood that she was just telling so that he leaves

mallika said " I said I have forgiven you leave my hand otherwise I will burst"

sumedh said " burst then"

mallika said" you want this than okay " "who gave you right to utter nonsense about me, who. Yaar tumne to mera character bhi nahi choda, itna ghatya or ghinoni baat tumne kiya kese, sare orat tumhare ex gf gaise nahi hai main to bilkul bhi nahi. Do din........... do din mere sath rahe tabhi nahi samjhe main kaisi hoon haan.....or,or woh ladki .............chiii, chii. Kyun kiya ........kyu kiaaaaaa" and suddenly sumedh wrapped mallika in her strong muscular arms, mallika was trying to push him but still he was hugging her and after some time in the same position I didn't sleep with her I brought her to sleep but I couldn't.. and mallika hugged him tightly...

teras rolled down from mallika's eyes

sumedh was thinking " maybe basant is right, I love her cause I never gave explanations to anyone but for the first time I gave her. It felt like her thinking about me and my character really matter"....................