6) He care?

He don't want to help
but his legs automatically went towards her
*****************

" I don't want any childish behaviour from both of you, just listen what they are speaking and observe" Sanskaar gave warning to Laksh and swara who was standing infront of him. They looked each other and nod their head in union.

" Specially you" Sanskaar point out finger towards swara who was taping her foot slowly getting boar listening his lacture.

" Sir me?? Am I special to you?" swara asked him dramatically while blinking her eyes were laksh giggle seeing her.

" Just shut up" Sanskaar shout while glaring her.

" Ok" swara put finger on her mouth were Sanskaar rolled his eyes seeing her antique.

" This girl never going to change" Sanskaar thought.

*****
All entered in the conference room, Ragini also present in the room along with his dad Shekhar Gadodiya. Other businessman also present there. Sujata also present there. Sanskaar entered inside followed by Swara and Laksh. Laksh sat on the chair were Swara, Amen standing with others assistant which came with their respective owners. Meeting starts.

" Chikni Chameli khupke akeli pawa chadake aayi" swara widened her eyes while gulping her saliva. She looked towards everyone as everyone looking towards her. Some laughed and some one gave what the hell look.

" Swara nice song" Laksh said loudly were Sanskaar glare him, he immediately moved his gaze.

" I am dead" swara hurriedly slide hand in beg but in hurry all things fall down, she closed her eyes making crying face and again open. She off the phone and sat on floor to pick her things were all are starring her while gossiping.

" This girl don't leave any chance to embrace me" Sanskaar greeted his teeth in anger.

" Just out from here" angry voice reached in her ear, she closed her eyes. She collected her things and got up from the ground.

" But sir" swara tried to say something. Laksh request Sahil through eyes to stop Sanskaar. Sahil nod.

" It's ok Sanskaar" Sahil tried to stop Sanskaar but he ignored him.

" Sahil Maheshwari " Son of Durga Prasad Maheshwari and anpoorna Maheshwari. Durga Prasad Maheshwari is elder son of Ashwini Maheshwari.

" I said out" Sanskaar shout. Swara looked towards Ragini Who was smrinking. She gave her angry look and went from there.

" Idiot, king of black hearted dragon, red bull, owl. What is he think himself? It's my mistake if my mobile rang?" Swara cursed him while walking outside.

" In only two days you made your name Swara Bose" Swara sat on chair making face. She rest her elbow on desk putting her face on palm. Tears are falling from eyes.

"What can I do now?? I don't know anything" swara looked towards file. She was distracting herself to stop her tears.

" I will not understand anything from this file that idiot don't told me anything" swara wiped her tears.

" Let's eat something why you are making your day bad thinking about that black hearted person" she got up from her desk and walked in the cantine. She sat on chair and placed beg on other chair. She ordered pizza with soft drink.

She start eating pizza while drinking soft drink. She start enjoying her pizza not caring Cheeses dropping from corner of her lips.

Ragini walking with Sanskaar as they just come from meeting room. They are going out to eat something. Sanskaar denied her but Ragini forced him to go out.