Chapter 1: The Sweet Incounter

George POV:

I woke up to people arguing outside my bedroom door. It was a very common way of me waking up 2 hours before my alarm had to go of.

Even if I complained and wanted to do something about it I will just get in more shit than Im already in.

You see I am the youngest person here, I didn't have a place to stay so one of my elder classmates recommended it, I was treated very nicely and I was getting used to that life until the person who got me in here left becouse of some argument.

Ever since they despised me, even thought I didn't do anything, the only reason Im still here is out of pity, they know I have nowhere else to go.

I got out of bed trying to dodge everyone's attention just to have a peaceful morning. I shoved some food into my mouth and left for school.

Third POV:
At school it was a pretty peaceful since only a few people arrived.

The corridors were almost empty and all the teachers sat in their classrooms waiting for the bell to ring.

Dream was going up the stairs and turning to walk over to his locker as he noticed George. Bingo. He said in his mind.

The blond approached George as he was roaming through his locker trying to find his long lost math copybook.

"Goodmorning" Dream said with a cheeky smile putting a hand on a locker beside him.

George turned around and blushed as he noticed how close their faces were.

"H-Hello"

George had a little crush on him ever since Bad had introduced them to each other.

Ever since that day they had talked more and more.

"Can you stop standing so close to me?"

"Oh- Yea, yea , yea" Dream said raising his hands up and smiling.

"I cant find my math copybook, that math teacher is going to drink my soul" He said turning back around digging in his locker.

"Isn't it this one" Dream pointed to the top of the locker which had a few copybooks laying on it.

He looked up and noticed at what he was pointing at," Ooooow, I left it theeeerree". The blond started laughing at his stupidity while George just slapped his forehead.

" Hey, what did I do!" George just took the book from the locker and closed it.

"I better get going"

"Wa - Wait!"

"Hm" The shortie said turning around.

"Wanna hang out later?, After school?" Dream asked rubbing his head.

"Sure" He just smiled and ran away before Dream could notice his blush.