Chapter 2: Start Of Something New

Dream POV:

I was thinking about George while I was waiting for him outside of our school.
I was standing by the gate opening leaning on a brick wall.

'Would I really be able to give George to my family' I thought, 'I mean he is my friend after all, its not like we are strangers, he is not stupid either, If i would be able to get him to my house, then how?'

Then an idea hit me. 'He does act weirdly around me, always blushing. Wait, MAYBE GEORGE LIKES ME! Its a great plan! But first I have to make sure that he actually does. And give him some clues that maybe I like him back. Not a bad plan Dream, not bad' I thought.

'What are you doing' I came back to reality from Georges words.

'What?'

'You were nodding your head and smiling, it looks creepy' He answered looking up and down at me.

I changed the subject immediately,' Hey, umm, I wondered if you wanted to hang out tomorrow after school, maybe, go somewhere together, play video games'

George blushed dreaming about different scenarios about him and Dream.

'So?' Dream asked shyly

'Um, sure, I'd love to go' he answered with a shy smile trying to persuade his brain not to make him look like a tomato.

'Sure then, see you tomorrow after school?' He said turning around and waving me goodbye

'Yea tomorrow ' The brunet answered waving back.

George Pov:

I turned around and started walking home.

It started getting cold and dark easily by everyday and I kinda hated it, I hate anything cold especially the weather.

Turning the corner our house came into the view. I jogged to it to not die from cold and unlocked the door coming in as fast as possible locking the door behind me.

'You peace of shit it is all your fault! Don't try to blame everything on me!' Ethen yelled at Dan.

It was pretty normal for them to yell at each other, sometimes I think they like fighting considering how much they do it.

I tried ignoring it and started jumping up the stairs.

'Hey! You!' Dan yelled at me.' Which one of you do you think did it!'

I completely froze, what do I have to do with any of this. Cant any other of their 'friends' to answer that.

They were all in their rooms but only one of them was sitting on the couch, acting like nothing ever happened.
They are all crazy but I had to do something.

'I don't know, ask someone else' with that I ran upstairs ignoring them as much as I could.

Coming into my room I sat by the table and started doing my homework acting like nothing happened.

Our school was big yet the only friends I had were Bad and SapSnap and Dream maybe. We didn't hang out a lot, mainly due to me being completely flustered every-time I see him.

With that someone banged on my door yelling my name. I completely wanted to die, 'This will not be good' I told myself.

Third POV:

I boy named Dan bursted into the room glaring at me.

'What do you want' George said with a shaky voice.

'You didn't say anything, and now I get shit for IT!'
He slapped the brunet in the face making him fall over onto the ground.

'Now im the one taking the blame!' He kicked him in the stomach making him crunch up from pain.

'It not my fault you got into this argument in the first place!' George tried yelling at him through the pain.

Dan obviously didn't like it.

'Watch your attitude brat' With that he kicked George one more time in the face making him drop unconscious.