Chapter 14: Ellen show

Ellen's POV:

"Now I want to introduce the six sister group Cimorelli out here." I said standing up.

Cimorelli walked out on the stage and man they are beautiful then they sat down. "So girls I heard you are going on a tour very soon, and that your adopted sister just got signed to a record label here in California." I said.

"Yes we are were going on a tour in August, and yeah are sister just got signed by a record label." Christina said.

"Wow and how old is your sister." I asked them all.

"She's twelve." Lauren said.

"Oh and today she's performing is that right?" I asked.

"Yeah she's performing Runaway Heart by Glenna." Lisa said.

"Yes I saw the video she is awesome at singing for a twelve year old, and where is she right now?" I asked them. "Well shes actually up there watching right now, because the backstage crew got it all ready so she decided to watch the show from up there." Dani said while pointing up to the back of the seats at the top.

"Hi it's nice to meet you lauren, how about you come down here." I said waving at her.

"No it's fine." She called back.

"I insist you come down here so I can talk to you and your sisters." I said to her.

"Fine.'' She said getting up and walking down the steps to us. When she got down here I stood up and hugged her. "So how you doing?" I asked. "I'm good i'm just excited to be performing on a big show like this when my career just kicked off and i'm just so grateful to be here." She told me. "Well were excited to have you here, so what are you guys supposed to be performing today?" I asked. "Well i'm performing Runaway Heart by Glenna." lauren said to me. "And we are performing our original song Made In America." Dani said. "Yeah well your time is almost here, wait so who's performing first?'' I asked them. "I'm pretty sure i'm performing first." lauren said giving me a fake smile, okay somethings up.

"Well you better go get your microphone and things on." I said while she was getting up and walking backstage.

"Okay so what's the whole story with lauren?" I asked all six of them.

"I don't think we should talk about it without lauren's permission." Lisa said smiling.

"Okay well it's time for lauren to perform, so let's a round of applause for lauren Cimorelli." I said while the doors were opening to reveal lauren.

(: Runaway Heart by Glenna, no copyright intended:)

I think the star aligned just right

It was the day you gave me

life

You gave me love

You gave me hope

You took the tears out of my

eyes,

You lay me down and shed

your light

You gave me love

You gave me hope

You pulled me from the

flames and through the

dark

Out of this bed and

into open

arms