PROLOGUE

This first chapter is dedicated to Xuming123, Pvryan, wennieraji, saleemMughalSaleemMu, Ferihah, Veenasubash, Elmerad-Shine555, Nalukenge20!

Find time to chat with these lovely folks guys!

I always appreciate my voters and readers, all those that give me support. It means a lot and sparing me your time to read my work is honorable enough to keep me going. Please continue being such wonderful people! Lots of Love from your author!

***************

Swiftly moving her glass side to side, the wine in her glass began to twirl, forming circles in her wine as she scanned the entire room, searching for where her twin had wondered off to again. The crowd was too thick to spot a specific person, bringing in nothing but heat into the small office hall.

Throwing her leg off the other, she placed the wine glass down as she stood up, searching the crowd once more before sighing out when she couldn't find her.

She reached into her purse, pulling her phone and instantly dialing her number.

"Why wreck all the fun when it has just started?" A voice whispered behind her ear, sending tingles down her skin and yet she didn't jump or gasp to it. In fact, she wasn't the least startled.

"Leave me alone." Lilith hissed as she tapped onto Ariel's number only to have a finger reach out from behind her and cut the call.

"She's out in the front, talking to Hanna." The man behind her said as he stood in front of her. As always, he was careless with his hair and his eye bags had worsened over the past few days. Her eyes landed on the unfamiliar tattoo just on his neck below his chin, stretching into the loose collar of his office shirt, something she was sure she hadn't seen before. "Noticed my new tattoo?' He grinned down at her as she traced her eyes over the tattoo without a word. "You like it?"

"I'm leaving." She said mutely as she turned and walked away, towards the exit doors, leaving him standing behind as he watched her leave him.

Just like always. He sighed to himself, glancing down at her wine glass, noting the bright red stain of her small plumpy lips on the glass. He reached down for the neck of glass, lifting it up and staring at the red lip stain, a stain perfectly outlining her lips.

Clenching his jaw tightly, he slowly brought the glass towards his lips, plastering his lower lip where her lipstick stain was and sipped onto the wine. The wine glass where her stain was was a bit warmer than the other sides, or so he thought.

"Just a little more time." He whispered himself as a small smile spread across his thin red lips. He sighed and chugged down the remaining contents before placing the glass back on the table before shoving his hands into his pockets, walking towards the table of more wines and spirits.

Leaning against the table, he couldn't help but sigh every second as the feeling he had been trying to suppress for years finally began to take a toll on him. Feelings he did not want to feel were suddenly fuming their own flames, making it a bit difficult for him to admit that him and Lilith were a distance apart from their dark past together.

And it was all his fault.

Lilith scanned the entire parking lot until her eyes landed on Ariel who was laughing animatedly with Hanna and some man she did not quite recognized. She turned towards them, wanting nothing more than to leave the office party and head back home where she was more comfortable.

"That's our Martin." Hanna laughed and Lilith stopped dead on her tracks as she stared at the man smiling with his eyes closed as she stood behind Hanna, none of them acknowledging her presence just yet.

"You really look unrecognisable." Ariel said as her face slowly turned red. She smiled slightly when he glanced back at her with a warm smile and soft eyes, causing her throat to slightly feel clogged up as her heart silenced under the brown eyes of Martin Weber. "It's a good look, by the way...."

"Well, it takes a lot to grow up." He chuckled softly as he ran a nervous hand through his hair. "You look beautiful... All grown up." He cleared his throat and Lilith cringed as she clenched her jaw in near anger.

Angry that Martin had the courage to even be in existence.

Angry that even after all the bad things he had done to Ariel, he would still smile when he saw her face.

Even after all the trauma Ariel had gone through because of him, he was still able to turn her face red.

Lilith hated the very sight of this old childhood love aroma feeling up her nostrils. She hated the very sight of Martin even standing there, talking to her.

She hated Martin.

She hated him.

Martin was an evil man since they had met.

Martin was a devil.

*******
That's the first part! Many of you will feel confused! Don't worry! The twins were meant to be grown ups! You'll understand
As the story continues, but! I was really trying to mix things together!

If you think the story will be better if the twins are young, say so and why you think it should be. It will help a lot!!! Please share!

If you think it is okay this way, please tell me!!!

Vote, share and comment! Please!