C1: Hot Steaming Coffee.

Lilith yawned for the hundredth time as she gazed to her side, noticing the large never ending piles of job interview application forms beside her.

She needed to get it done and yet it was well past mid night.

The buzzing of her phone softly filled her ears as she yawned once more. Forcing a tear out of her eye as she leaned back, stretching her arms over her head just to loosen them up a little.

'Hi there Lilith, was wondering if you were going to come for practice today since it's well past mid night and the staff left a little early. You might as well just come tomorrow after your work. Night.'

The voice of her acting director chimed from the voice message, causing her to groan loudly as she threw her arm over her eyes.

She clearly didn't have any more time left to continue her acting lessons now that she was promoted.

"Knock knock." A low deep voice whispered into the cubical, alerting Lilith who glanced towards the door, only to ease her tensed shoulders when it was just her old classmate, Hades. "Can I come in?" He asked, holding two steaming cups of coffee in his hands.

"You're practically already in. Why are you asking?" She sighed out in boredom as he pinched his lips together for a moment before stepping into the office made entirely out of glass. Of course the class walls could be coloured with one click of a button, but the boss just wanted to see every employee working at all times.

"I brought you some coffee." He raised her mug up with a small smile on his face as he placed it just in front of her. Not knowing if she was going to take it or not. She never really accepted his coffees, but since she still had much to do, he thought it was the perfect opportunity to give her some.

"Thanks." She sighed out in relief as she wrapped her fingers around the coffee, slightly taping the sides for warmth since it was getting a bit cold.

She lifted the mug to her lips and sighed out at the sweetness. It was creamy from milk and coffee creamer, sweetened with some sugar and mixed so well it made her entire body shiver at the taste.

"Is there chocolate in this?" She asked as she glanced up at Hades who had been staring at her, waiting to see her reaction. He looked around for a moment, not knowing if he should agree or not. He just didn't know how she would react to the wrong answer.

"Yeah." Hades shrugged his shoulders and she took another sip. "I heard you like chocolate so... I thought it would be okay."

"It's a nutty chocolate. But I haven't eaten a nut. Is it at the bottom?" Lilith asked, almost mostly to herself as she stared at the coffee.

"I heard you liked the nutty chocolates so I kind of took just a little and shredded them in the coffee." Hades explained, gaining confidence from the impressed look on her face.

"It's tastes like coffee dominantly... But with a slight chocolaty nutty taste at the end after all the sweet heavy milk and cream..... Wow this is good..." She moaned out, taking another deep sip only to hiss out as she burned her lips, getting Hades to sigh out in relief.

One step at a time. Hades convince himself before leaning from the desk and glancing down at the piles.

Compared to what she had marked approved so far and what was remaining on her desk was going to get her out of the office at three and back in the same crappy desk at eight.

"Want some help?" He asked as he pointed with his eyes towards the stack of unapproved forms.

"You want to help?" Lilith asked as she lowered her mug to the table, her sudden look of impress suddenly replaced with a rather serious gaze.

"I'm done with work, I don't think you'll be done any time soon." Hades shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed half the deck of papers and added a few more, leaving her with nearly a quarter.

She noticed the large pile he had taken and furrowed her brows at him, knowing clearly he was just trying to get on her good side.

"I know you were done three hours ago." Lilith said as she leaned back into her seat and stared at him as he assessed the papers. "You're a secretary, you leave when the boss leaves and you've still been around."

"Not like I don't have much work." Hades sighed out as he frowned. "I had some stuff to do that he asked me to."

"In that case, I don't want to burden you, you can leave this to me." Lilith said as she got up and leaned over the desk to grab the papers in his hands when he stepped back from her to prevent it.

"I insisted on helping." Hades furrowed his brows at her. "It'd not like you asked me. I just offered."

"Well I don't want any help." Lilith rolled her eyes, getting around the desk and walking to him, holding out her hand for him to give him. "Hand them over."

"Is this about what happened at the last office party?" Hades asked as he gazed into Lilith's threatening gaze. "I'm just trying to help. That's all."

Lilith sighed out, clenching her finger as she walked away from him and back to her desk, knowing he was going to persistent about the offer even if she tried snatching the papers back.

"It's not about what happened at the office party with you." Lilith said as she sat back down into her seat and sighed out. "You were just talking."

"Is it about what happened in highschool then?" He asked, staring down at her as she leaned from the seat and began to type on the monitor. "I said I was sorry."

"If you want to get home quick you better go start." Lilith pointed as she glanced up at Hades who clenched his jaw tightly. "Some of them are hard to confirm so you better hurry." She said before dropping her eyes back at the monitor.

He balled his fists as he stared at her a while longer before turning and leaving her office, heading towards his on the floor above hers.