C6: man issues

The moment Hades walked out looking like a whizzing teapot, everyone knew that he was furious and it didn't go well for him. Much worse than usual.

He stepped into the elevator and tapped onto his floor and it only took a few minutes until the doors opened. He stepped out and headed to his Uncle's office, knowing he was about to receive some scolding.

He knocked against the door and opened it a few seconds later, peeping into the room where he could see his uncle staring at a graph on the wall.

"I'm late." Was the first thing Hades said as he stepped into the room and closed the door. "I'm sorry."

"You're a secretary, Hades. If you continue this I might have no other choice but to-" his uncle paused as he noticed the stain on his shirt and sighed out with a small nod. "I see. You can have a ten minute break to get your shirt cleaned at the dry cleaners. Come when you're ready." He sighed out and Hades nodded.

"Want some donuts?" He asked, holding up the bag as he walked to the desk and placed the bag down. "Chocolate filled...."

"I'll take you up on that offer." His uncle chuckled out with a wink and Hades smiled back before leaving the room.

He pulled out his jacket and walked into his office, tossing the jacket to his desk after pulling out his wallet.

He walked back out and straight into the elevator, sighing out heavily.

This just wasn't his day...

****

Lilith groaned out as she threw herself on the empty seat between Abigail and Mindy who had also just sat down.

"Can you believe it?" Mindy whined out as she pulled out her phone and handed it to Lilith. "Will seriously won't stop nagging me about becoming his girlfriend!" She sighed out, slapping her cheeks together. "He even said it out loud in the office today and everyone heard him. Gosh... Jeffrey must have heard that dushbag's confession!" She groaned out.

Lilith scrolled throughout, mostly skipping some parts as the dialogue was pretty long between them. She then passed it on to Abigail who decided to read quickly through it.

"He seems to really like you." Lilith chuckled as she began to eat her fries. "Try it out."

"No." Mindy shook her head in denial. "He's like Hades to you."

"Yeah, why don't you date Hades?" Abigail asked as she glanced towards Lilith. "He's really handsome and he's the most paid in this company."

"Oh right. I was thinking the same thing." Mindy snapped her fingers and glanced at Lilith as well who avoided both their eyes. "He seems to really like you. He buys you breakfast every morning, even though you end up giving it to Abigail." She chuckled uneasily as Lilith chewed her food slowly.

"Yeah... At least eat what he buys you Lilith." Abigail chuckled out. "He almost found out when he saw me about to throw away a cup from the café he bought. I quickly said I bought it on my way here instead."

"Why do you hate him so much?" Clara, sitting across from them asked, sharing at Lilith. "He's literally the man almost every woman here wants to have."

"I just don't like him." Lilith sighed out as she leaned back into her seat. "He's just really annoying..."

"Speak of the devil." Mindy whispered out as she spotted Hades just walking into the cafeteria.

Lilith reluctantly followed Mindy's gaze towards Hades who was now ordering his food.

Hades, after gazing at the menu for quite sometime, with the cashier simply staring at him, finally decided what he was going to order. He simply pointed at the menu as his cellphone buzzed within his pocket. He fished it out in an instant and it was just his roommate Morris, telling him he wouldn't be home tonight. Hades quickly texted him back assuring him there was no problem before sighing out heavily and turning to face the tables.

He leaned back against the counter whilst waiting for his order, mindlessly gazing around the room when his eyes suddenly met Lilith's. She eventually looked away, though not so quick since she was caught staring.

He stared at her for a moment longer, crossing his arms over his chest as he ignored the eyes of Mindy and the rest. Even with his constant stare, Lilith didn't glance back at him, instead, she stared on her screen as she resumed eating her meal.

"Here's your order." The man behind Hades announced. Grabbing Hades' attention. He eventually peeled his eyes off Lilith and turned to the man that brought his meal to go.

"Keep the change." Hades sighed as he slid the bill across the counter to the man before grabbing his container and leaving the room, hardly turning back to glance at Lilith since he knew he'd just eventually look desperate.

"And there he goes." Abigail chuckled out as they all watched him disappear into the elevator.

"Who was the man that came in today?" Mindy asked as she stared at Lilith whose concentration was locked on her phone. She eventually looked up, knowing the question was hers.

"Just a friend I met a few months ago." She shrugged her shoulders. "His name is Ethan Tent."

"Where does he work?" Abigail asked as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Hm... Not really sure." Lilith shrugged her shoulders again and glued her eyes back on the monitor. "I don't really know that much about him."

"Oh." Was all Clara said as she nodded and they all stopped talking and began to enjoy their meal, knowing their time was bound to end if they continued to talk to each other.

It took merely a few minutes before they all stood up and headed out of the cafeteria and into the elevator, a few minutes left before working time.

Lilith lazily gazed up at the elevator numbers as they increased from the third floor. Watching the digit shift into two digits and then changed only by the last digit until the doors opened, revealing their office.

They all got out and Lilith made a beeline to her office, closing the door and grabbing the remote by the stand next to the door, instantly flicking the glass walls into the dark grey colour, blocking her from the rest of the world.

A yawn escaped her lips as she dragged her feet towards the desk. Feeling completely exhausted beyond measure. She had struggled falling asleep even after she got home, that was only how she could hear Hades' call. Though, even after claiming they had to sleep, she couldn't fall asleep just yet.

She threw herself onto the waiting couch by the wall in front of the work desk. The couch was mostly used for visitors when they come by.

Or just mere business men and women.

Since she didn't have any other work to do as of now, she could just take a short rest, just for ten minutes.