You Brat (3)

The broadcast ended with the crowd roaring.

The small group of UA students maneuvered around the cheering people -Midoriya still crying and Bakugou who remained silent. They tried to avoid the crowd trying to find the police.

"There's a police flag!" Kirishima shouted pointed towards a familiar red/blue flag flying above a set of tents. They could see cop cars and medical vehicles surrounding the area

They rushed through the throngs making their way to the police disaster relief station that had been set up to treat the injured. Their priority was to get Bakugou medical attention but at the same time, they would have to report to the heroes of what they had done or so Iida had claimed.

The four had walked up to the rows of tents when a young police woman rushed up to them.

"Oh my! You're injured badly, we can treat you," She said her hands clutching a clipboard. But upon getting a closer look at Bakugou she stifled a gasp realizing his identity.

"Ma'am," Iida started. "This is our classmate Bakugou, who'd been kidnapped by the League of Villains. He needs medical attention immediately."

The woman snapped out of her revere and she took out her walkie talkie to request assistance.

Soon two more officers came this time both male. Bakugou observed the two. One of them had the usual uniform, while the other seemed to be a higher ranking officer.

Upon seeing Bakugou the high-ranking officer pulled out a communication device, speaking rapidly into it, then nodding.

The high-ranking officer had pale purple hair that glinted in the light. He took a step closer to Bakugou, his mouth opening to speak. "Hello, we heard Bakugou Katsuki was here. Thank you for bringing him to us children. "

The three frowned at being referred to as children, but what upset them more was what came next.

"We'll be taking him to the station now."

"No! He needs medical attention first. Look how he's injured!" Midoriya blurted out as the officers made a move to grab Bakugou. The trio tensed and pulled the blondie slightly behind them.

The officer sighed. "I'm sorry kid, but your friend is under suspicion we need to take him in for questioning."

With those words, the eyes of the UA students glowered in anger.

"How dare you," Kirishima spoke in a dangerously low voice. "Bakugou has been kidnapped and injured. Furthermore, he's a student of the UA hero course, who has had Mr. Aizawa's vouching. Are you doubting UA and the pro-hero EraserHead?"

The two officers looked at each other sharing a silent conversation.

"Orders are orders, we're sorry."

"The principal has vouched for him along with other pro-heroes! Principal Nezu has probably had more clearance than your superiors! Think of what he'd do if he heard Bakugou Katsuki -winner of the sports festival and one of the top students of the hero course, was treated like a criminal!" Iida quickly refuted.

The officer gave a sigh, contemplating the situation. "Okay." He typed something into his communication device. "We'll take Bakugou here to a hospital, but he'll be held there until questioning is over."

The group's frustration increased. With Bakugou's injuries, he needs to be taken to a healer, not a normal doctor.

"But he needs to be taken to a Recovery Girl or Aizawa! They will know what to do and UA has some say in what happens to their student! Recovery Girl needs to also heal his injuries."