You Brat (4)

Warning: Major Triggering Subjects

Bakugou had been tortured for the past two days. It was now the 3rd day of his stay at the hospital.

His nerves were hypersensitive due to the fluctuation in chemicals and nerve manipulation. The slightest noise or vibration would now cause tremors to wash over his body.

Bakugou was panting on the bed, his arms splayed out as Tataki walked out of another torture session. The blondie had tried to figure out the cause of his wrath again but to no avail. Tataki had only ignored the boy's questions and continued the torment, the crazed enraged look never leaving his eyes.

The blondie had been given no food, and only bits of water, and the hunger pangs in his stomach had grown worse since then.

_ _

    Tataki had come in again. This was the 3rd time today and Bakugou estimated it was sometime in the evening.

Bakugou glared at the man. He wanted a definite answer to why the other was doing this. 'It's your fault', wasn't nearly enough to clue him in.

As Tataki took several steps closer, Bakugou spoke his voice sharp and cold.

"Why?" he growled. "Why are you doing this? And don't give me the 'It's your fault bullshit'." Bakugou paused. His crimson-eyes glowering at acidic green orbs. "What is my fault?"

Tataki had stopped a few feet short from Bakugou's bed. He was silent for a time, just staring at the trapped boy. And then he spoke.

His mouth was in a thin line and Bakugou could barely pick up Tataki's voice. "Ha... you've got some nerve."

"HUH!?"

Those acidic eyes flared in anger. "Look at you acting like this with no remorse! Your actions are what led you here!"

Bakugou had done a lot of things in the past 16 years and "his actions" didn't provide much of a hint.

Tataki hissed "Look at you, staring with absolute confusion. You don't even have any idea what you did! Well, there's no point in going on like this. I'll just tell you what you've caused. You deserve it." A harsh chuckle followed. "You deserve to know what you've done."

"Remember the officer that ran in to save you?" Bakugou's throat tightened at the mention of the brave soul who'd charged in to save him. The only reason he'd made it out alive was because of them. "She saved you... and lost her own life that day." He scoffed. "She was my sister, Mayumi Tataki. Haa..."

'So she was his sister...'

"You should be ashamed of yourself. A woman had to come to save you, and at the same time, she lost her life. How are you even in the hero course when you're the cause of a woman's death and with that nasty attitude of yours." He scoffed. "No wonder the villains mistook you as one of their own.''

    Tataki gave a dry chuckle, running a hand through his hair.

"And that's not all! All Might, you ended All Might. He was the greatest hero we could have. The crime rates had been solely held down because of him! Now trying to save one child, his whole career was thrown away."

Tataki stalked closer, he was right next to Bakugou right now. His eyes wide open in fury.

"You didn't just end All Might you've ended the golden age for heroes. Now, All Might is gone, villains who've been in hiding because of him will show up. Sure, there are other heroes but they're not All Might. They don't have the power nor the persona to keep up the illusion of 'peace' in this damn society."