FOUR

Hi again....and I lied 🤥. I promised smut but I cringe every time I tried to write it 🤦🏽‍♀️. Maybe I can find a smut writer 👀. Make sure you like and comment and shit cause I love me some that.  Anyways not my favorite writer on Wattpad reading my book 🥺 it's an honor you beautiful person TheOfficialAduke 😘
''''

Serenity 

Jamie

Christian

Christian

''''

''''

Serenity clutched Jamie's hand as they both filled their cum with each other; Christian coaxing them as they all found a new state of euphoria.

''''

It took a while for Serenity to come to. Her recent activities with the men resurfacing. So many rounds. She found herself clean, a towel on her forehead to calm down her rising temperature. She was sore...all over. Hickeys, bruises, and scratches covered her dark brown skin. But she liked it. She liked being theirs.

She heard a loud snore and turned her head to see Jamie, who was in equally bad shape as she was. He cuddled up against her side and nuzzled his head into her chest, drool smudging against her teardrop breast.  She laughed but soon flushed as the memory from earlier resurfaced. The way Jamie took Christian's massive dick as he ate her out at the same time.

He feasted on her pussy like a starving man all while Serenity watched his face contort into pain and pleasure. It was beautiful. It was euphoric. It was...calming.

Serenity found herself in a complete content space. She had no worries on her mind. Her sister was safely tucked into a friend's house so she could spend the night over at the Seduire's place if she wanted. She was going to get money for taking good dick and doing what she loved the most: dancing.

She had the right to feel this way. She had the right to relax.

So she cuddled more into Jamie and let the sound of his cute snores lure her to sleep.

                                                                                               ''''

Christian was making tea and some food for his angel and dove. They shouldn't nap for too long. He knew that he tired them out but they still needed to eat and drink after all the energy they used up and sweat they released.

They looked so beautiful, being covered in his marks like that. It was so illegal how cute they were. They were such a hot a beautiful mess like that: panting, sweat shining their bodies. Licking each other's spit and soaking in each other's cum. They were so good today, too. Both took his dick well today. He'll be sure to give them an award.

Such a good boy and such a good girl.

Christian tried not to go hardcore today. He only made them cum a total of fifteen times today, each. Jamie usually came more times than that per day; so he thought that he went easy on them.

He had almost slipped from control. When Jamie was on his back, Serenity on his dick and Christian in his ass. His tight rim was squeezing him so good and Serenity's ass had jiggled so perfectly.

He pounded Jamie so deep, his hands leaving a nice bruise on Jamie's pale white hips. But he quickly regained himself. He didn't want Serenity to see his feral mode and he didn't want to hurt Jamie like that ever again.

He finished up making the food and set it on a tray for his babies. He was going to make sure they were taken care of.

''''

Serenity was shaken awake and saw Christian's handsome face.

Jamie was rubbing his eyes, his towel slipping from the side of his face.

"Come on little ones," Christian said, "on your bellies."

Jamie quickly turned on his stomach and fell back to sleep, so Serenity followed suit. 

She felt a single strong hand rub against her back and she moaned gently. 

Christian was kneading her back, getting all the knots and soreness out. Serenity heard distant moans so she assumed Jamie was getting the same treatment. 

And with the hardness of Christian's hands and the softness of Jamie's sighs, Serenity closed her eyes. 

''''

Ok so, this is the fourth chapter. I know this was short but Imma have another one out soon. Be sure to add this to your library so you can get notifications when I finally decide to post...smh. And yall... I read the comments XD. Yall just gon wait and see. Btw this story features sex but not much of it and if I am gonna write it it's gonna be very short, so sorry horny folks. Anyways, see you next chapter?