Chapter 1: The morning after

Maria's Pov:
I woke from the sun beating on my face. My head was pounding and I remembered nothing.I looked around and I was in a room I was unfamiliar with.I noticed i was only in a Tshirt that wasn't mine,at least my panties were on .That was a good sign.I smelled food and began to follow it.It lead me to a kitchen and I liked what i saw.It was a light skin boy making bacon with the sexiest back muscles and curly hair.I began to slowly walk towards him but he heard me and turned around and said he was just about to wake me up.His smile made me blush hard and I probably drooled,he had perfect white teeth and abs.I finally snapped out of it and asked who he was and what was I doing here.He said his name was lucas and he'll tell me the rest after I eat.

Lucas's Pov:
I heard Maria walking behind me and I turned around to her staring at me .i could tell she liked what she saw.I winked and she asked me my name and why she was here ,I told her after she ate and she agreed.Maria took four eggs from the counter and told me she'll help and began scrambling .I couldn't help but stare she only had my shirt on and it curved all the right places.It turned me on.She was 5'3 thick ,long curly brown hair and the softest lips.She noticed me staring and I turned away.

Maria in media *
Is their a connection between Lucas and Maria ?
what happened last night ?